X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Andrew

Ethnicity: Caucasian

What i do: Landscaping

Why am i here: I own a 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R32 and always have questions and concerns plus i really enjoy automotive discussion with other nissan enthusiasts.
    1990 R32
    1999 Saturn Sc1
    2003 Ford F150 FX4

Comment

• Name. Jevon
      Age. 31
      Location. Surrey bc

Occupation. Owner of jevolution productions

I've been a huge fan of skylines since one of my friends took me out in his tuned r32 gtr on a drift track. Now ten ten years down the road I finally own one. I have had my r32 gtst for two years now. I currently autox race in the jcna series with it and whenever I can afford it hit up the drift track. These cars are amazing. I looking at eventually doing the rb30 swap on it. Mainly I joined the club to meet like mind skyline enthusiasts

Cheers jevon

Comment

• Name - Ricky
        Age - 27
        Location - Orlando, FL

Occupation - Work at Raw Brokerage

I've been a long time Nissan enthusiast as well involved with many Skyline builds over the past decade. I'm fortunate to be able to work on RB engine builds everyday. Enjoy talking about motorsports and engine performance. It came to my surprise that I wasn't registered on here until recently as I've been on various of the other forums under the the screen name "Coolwhip". I'm here to share my experiences and read about others. Hope to meet some familiar faces on here and meet new people that share the same interests as I do.

Cheers

Comment

• Name: Kyle

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Why am i here: Helping friend with rb25 build and looking for answers to certain questions and to gain general knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by cmorris View Post
            Me:cmorris
            Name: chris
            Ethnicity: Canadian
            What I do: apprentice
            Why am I here: i have a 1996 s14 with rb25 and accually had an account on here before but i could not remember my username and password. love browsing gtrcanada!
            S15 front?
            Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Name: Myrtho
              Ethnicity: Haitian
              What i do: apprentice technician
              why am i here: my obsession with cars theys nothing better then the music of an fine tune engine, obviously not to my neighbors.
              iv been with Honda since 2004 i own an 98 integra and an 90 skyline gtr both of this car gave me alot of joy and also alot of pain but could never see my self doing anything else..

Comment

• Enthusiast

89skyline
                Name: Tayt
                Ethnicity: Canadain
                My Ride: 89 Skyline GTS-T Type M
                What I Do: Process Operating Student in college.
                Why am i here: Nissan skylines have been my dream cars for as long as i can remember. I finally got ahold of one and am so excited. I am on this forum to gain more knowledge and try to provide and receive help when needed. I hope to get the car to the track someday and have a little fun.
                (oo__oo)

Comment

• Hello

Sully
                  Name: Chanse
                  Car: 1991 Skyline
                  What i do: working full time to buy things for my car.
                  Why i am here: I am here because i love seeing other peoples cars and being able to learn more about my car.

Comment

• Name: Kenny
                    Ethnicity: Caucasian American
                    What I do: Systems Analyst
                    Why I am here: Forums are the best place for GTR research. I've been into the JDM cars since I saw fast and furious I and I wanted to know what that "Yellow" car was. It's heartbreaking what happened to that car "Big Bird" Anyway, I'm just looking to interact with other GTR owners and compare notes. By the way, I've been on a lot of forums and I'm the only one i know of who had done a RB26DETT swap into an HNR32. I'm happy to answer any and all questions and give you a couple of tips to avoid the TWO unexpected problems for that project. See you around the forums.

Comment

• Name: justin
                      Ethnicity: canadian
                      what i do: nothing right now
                      why am here: well need to find out as much as i can about the GTR R32 so i can rebuild mine, starting with the motor.

Comment

• Hey everyone, my name is Ninos (knee-nose) Audisho, i live out in saskatoon sk!
                        16 years old, a straight up gear head!
                        canadian, mom is from croatia and dad is from iraq! (pretty good mix)

Comment

• Name: Julien
                          What I do: I'm a student
                          Why am I here: I am here because I'm a owner of a r32 gts-t and I'm starting a daily driven drift car project.

Comment

• Name: ben
                            Ethnicity: white guy
                            what i do: see username
                            why am here: recently bought an r33 and need parts/info

cheers!

Comment

• Name: Mark
                              Ethnicity: 'merican
                              what i do: Financial Reporting
                              why am here: because the US skyline boards are full of 16 year old kids who's parents are going to buy them a skyline when they graduate high school...

Really I'm just looking to connect with more RB engine enthusiasts. Find a good source for parts/ opinions and ideas, and just talk to good people with similar interests.

Comment

• Red pepper
                                Name: Craig
                                What I do: Marine Engineer
                                Why I'm here: learning more about the r32/33 before deciding on purchasing my first skyline.

Currently own Honda, Subaru, Toyota and Kawasaki. My screen name should be a hint of what kind of classic Honda I have...

Comment

Working...
                                X