X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Shawn
    Ethnicity: Swedish
    What I do: HVAC
    Why am I here: I've owned 240's for 4-5 years now, my 240 is beginning to be unfriendly for the street. An R32 has always been a dream car but I never thought I'd own one. Until I bought my project...

Comment

• Name: Jason
      Ethnicity: Blazian
      What I do: Engineer mechanical and design
      Why am I here: Just bought my first GTR and it needed some things so as I dig into it I though have a solid information resource would be good and Canada is right over the bridge.

Comment

• Name: Ben
        Ethnicity: who knows anymore
        What I do: Manufacturing Engineering Student
        Why am I here: Owning a GTR has always been a dream of mine, I'm glad to say I now have the means to make it a reality! I'm here to learn more about the cars and inquire bout vehicles for sale.

Comment

• Name: Jordan
          Ethnicity: Very Pale
          What I do: Rigger
          Why am I here: Dad and I are V8 diehards, but after getting my ass handed to me by a GTR, decided to pick one up and make it our new project. Should have it this week. 91 with clean body and interior. Previous owner ran out of funds, but it has a brand new built motor just installed, single Turbo, and a Power FC. A few friends reccomended this place as a great reference. Very excited to get this rolling!
          Last edited by Pldovr; 12-14-2015, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• Goood day ladies and gents,

Names Krishen, running a 92 GTR pretty much bone stock and going to keep it that way.
            Plans are as follows:
            Paint, wheels, rebuild stock turbos with steel internals, cusco sway bars, sparcos, run nissan consult to an indash screen

Other projects are a 2jzgte swapped 240sx (running), VR6 Corrado (selling), VR6T Mk3 Jetta (leaned out on 6th and also spun a bearing)

Im Guyanese, 21 young, and im dead set on changing the world for the better place.

Parts Wholesaler at Dodge, Fiat, Chrysler, etc.

Intro enough?

Comment

• Me:
              Name: Kurn
              Ethnicity: Afro Caribbean
              What I do: Banker
              Why am I here: Cars. More specifically JDM cars and even more specific the love for Nissan performance cars. Having owned a Pulsar VZ-R then USDM S13 240 coupe with SR20 and now moving onto a R32 Skyline GTR (but downgraded with GTST running gear) was only natural. Browsed this forum for a while anyway.

Comment

• Names: Riff
                currently 21
                Leb
                im located in Calgary Alberta

i was into the German car scene for quite a bit endded up trading my beloved bmw e30 turbo charged cabrio for a 1992
                Nissan skyline r32 GTR , stripping her and cleaning her up as it is in rough shape should have her done before summer time , browsed the forum really liking how there is alot of help on here and will love to have others opinions on some issues i may come up with glad to be on the forum thanks!

Comment

• Name: Jonathan
                  Ethnicity: too much to list
                  What I do: I've been working on the long island railroad, all the live long day
                  Why am I here: I want a skyline

I currently own a evo x but i've always wanted a skyline. Hopefully I can find one

Comment

• Introduction

Name:Rick
                    Ethnicity:African American
                    What I do:ANG Recruiting Office Supervisor
                    Why I am here: When I was 12 my oldest cousin would build remote controlled cars with the Skyline chassis. I was always intrigued as he would shootout endless fun facts about how diabolical this vehicle was. Even before I knew it would be possible I knew I would own one. Yet as the dream began to seem to slip through my fingers after I moved to VA for work I held firmly in my desire and reached out to my cousin in Saint Catherines and my uncle in Thorold for help. "With our powers combined" lol, I acquired my dream car! I hope to learn lots and swap ideas with many.

Comment

• Name: Nick
                      Ethnicity: American
                      What I do: Hacker
                      Why I am here: Always wanted a skyline, realized Canada would be a good place to start looking. Excited to join the club

Comment

• Name: Nick
                        Ethnicity: Canadian
                        What I do: Data Analyst
                        Why I am here: Have a 91 Skyline that I'm hoping to get some info on importing to the US to find it another home.

Comment

• Name: Ryan
                          Ethnicity: Newfoundlander
                          What I Do: leadhand/team leader at a steel company
                          Why am I here: I have always enjoyed the car scene and comming from a town of 700 people in rural newfoundland I never had the chance to see or experience the car scene until I moved to Halifax and that's when I fell in love with the skyline! So obviously I went and bought one! Now I'm a proud owner of a beautiful R34 GTT! And being fairly new to all this decided to come to Gtr Canada to learn more about the skylines and getting a little help in sourcing out parts and my upgrades!

Comment

Hi guys

Names: Roy
                            Car: R32 GTR
                            Ethnicity: Australian
                            I been In the car scene for quite some time now, always keen on seeing other members ride, I'm also a mechanic and auto electrician by trade, Happy to help out any members here with car problems.

Cheers guys
                            Roy

Comment

• New Guy Here

Name: Greg
                              Ethnicity: Canadian
                              What I do: Educator
                              Why am I here: I have been interested in Japanese cars for a very long time. Specifically Nissan vehicles. I recently purchased a R32 GT-R and I'm looking to build my knowledge of the vehicle further, and converse with people with the same interest. Thanks

Comment

• Another Skyline owner from the USA

Name: Eric
                                Ethnicity: American
                                What I do: Self Employed - Outdoor Advertising

I've been in the Skyline scene since 2008. I have a 1996 R33 GTR.
                                Looking to network for additional knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                                X