Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods that are illegal

I did not know:
    No wheel stud, bolt, clamp, nut or lug shall be loose, missing, damaged, broken,<< mismatched>>> or have insufficient thread engagement.
    HTA O.Reg 611 Schedule 1 Section 7(3)(a) - Reference Section for HTA 84 – Operate unsafe vehicle – No Set Fine, Maximum $20,000.00 fine.

Cool site
    P.S. Only works in "Microsoft Explorer"
    Last edited by clone; 04-28-2011, 09:23 PM.
    1993 GTR
    1992 GTS-T Type - M (Sold)

Removing the charcoal canister is an offence? I don't think they'll knock you on that one on a 20 yr. old car lol. Super interesting site though! Learned quite a bit there!
    Originally posted by kengeroo
    that's what I thought when I opened the package..
    ...don't drink and ebay
    '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

LOL

at the blue skyrine.

Comment

My friend drives a 240 with illegal mods -paul walker

And thats fiddy's skyline. I love how they tell us to take it to the track but there arnt ANY in the GTA that allow drifting. at all. whatsoever.

Just shannonville.
        Last edited by S13Jordie; 04-28-2011, 10:12 AM.
        Jordie Lewis
        1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Originally posted by S13Jordie View Post
          And thats fiddy's skyline. I love how they tell us to take it to the track but there arnt ANY in the GTA that allow drifting. at all. whatsoever.

Just shannonville.
          Exactly like here. The only track in Manitoba is a 1/4 mile drag strip which is an hour outside of the city. Some times they set it up like a race track i here, but it's not very often.
          Originally posted by Paradis
          ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

only thing that works is the link to the full act...? what is it supposed to do?
            Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
            hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

lol fiddys car

the mismatched lugs...what about lock nut kits? stuff that every single dealership selling cars over 30k puts on every car that rolls off the lot...hmmm

carbon canister yes, buddies of mine have been stopped by MTO and thats one of their biggest problems
              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Huh, never heard of that one before. Strange! Also, LOL @ that PSA
                Originally posted by kengeroo
                that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                ...don't drink and ebay
                '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

how would the MTO know where to look for a carbon cannister in a skyline , infact , would they even know what a carbon cannister is ?

BTW real dolls are illegal mods for cars wishing to use the special car pool lanes on the 403

Comment

the MTO cars that hover around the outskirts of toronto. they caught my buddy as he was pulling out of his workplace, 3 cars, and went through the car with a fine toothed comb on the side of the queensway in etobicoke. and lets not forget the famous 403/dundas incident, where MTO and local police cars blocked all exits from the huge meeting spot and went through every single car before people were allowed to leave.

Comment

what were they looking for ?

Comment

Don't you guys have privacy laws over in Ontario? Doing a massive roadblock and searching every vehicle is going against the constitution.

Who cares about the carbon canister, here in Quebec, they dont even have the right to check under your hood lol.
                        R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

they were looking for illegal mods, lack of parts (cats and carbon canisters), and things like vin swaps..finally out of date insurance or plate stickers.

youd be surprised at how many nissan guys do vin swaps, whether its just swapping the vin plate or taking a completely different car and covering the firewall stamping.

Comment

hhhmmm

Comment

Originally posted by attow416 View Post
                              hhhmmm
                              Thanks for sharing?

Anyone have problems with decats in NB? I've just put a test pipe in. I'm going to try to find a way to get the heatshield to stay. It's Not as if most cops can make the difference and my exhaust isn't loud by GTR standards anyway.
                              1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Working...
                              X