Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing ABS

Comment

20 year old technology abs is the leading cause of accidents. After HICAS, my abs was gutted. Now the driver is responsible for the stopping, not some goofy crap.

Edit: but hey I guess you got your 5th useless spam post at least.
      Last edited by Bruizer; 11-13-2013, 03:03 PM.
      No build thread.
      1991 nissan
      El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Wow abs useless ???? That's a first. I guess you would rather lock up and skid into a pole then goofy crap around it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well....Nissan's ABS in these cars is useless for sure. ABS is only good when it works, if it starts to get confused...you are in deep sh1t

Jon.
          Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

I've never agreed with having ABS in any car... I don't think it's useless l, I just feel that it doesn't solve the "problem". The more automated safety features that come into play, the more people rely on them... Then what happens when they fail? Massive accidents.

Would be awesome if everyone in Ontario were forced to take defensive/reactive and proactive driving courses like they do in Sweden...

Comment

Working...
            X