Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

350$ Front mount intercoolers shipped to your door! (canada)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been waiting patiently for another group buy since this one fell through. I'd be interested in a Blitz but it would have to happen soon or I may go ahead and buy one regardless.
    Justin
    Silver 91' GTS-t w/sunroof

Comment

• Found that raw brokerage for $550 shipped on a rb25 kit was a good option. Performance-wise has good deals also.

At the end of the day I found one in Calgary for a very good price through a parts importer
      Last edited by DrMango; 05-25-2013, 06:06 PM.
      Originally posted by funkymonkey
      You guys need to set up an RSPCS (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Skylines) and take a baseball bat to the heads of owners that bring disrespect to the heritage by being metrosexual knob jockeys behind the steering wheel.

Comment

• yea that could be an option. i like the blitz kit because it used the factory piping
        I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
        (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
        ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• i ordered the nengun blitz kit. came to 500 shipped. shall see how long it takes to get here.
          I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
          (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
          ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• I forgot to add to this.

Shipping didnt take too long at all,, at most maybe 2 weeks. but the wait was worth it as the product was perfect.
            I paid a little extra for the unmarked packaging and I was pleasantly surprised that customs didnt charge anything for it.

It installed perfectly and looks great. Stock gts bumper and rebar needs lots of tweaking for fitment.
            just fyi.

-Will
            (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
            ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• if only they would sell the core without the piping, I would buy it in a hearbeat.
              Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

• Can we still get these for the deal? And it's a kit correct?
                Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

Comment

• long gone bro this never happended just order the blitz kit on nengun

Comment

Working...
                  X