2.8 Liter Stroker Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.8 Liter Stroker Block

I had a 2.8 liter Tomei stroker set up. This was the block I had built for it.
    Parting it out since I sold the car.
    Bare block (you can see that clearly from the pics)
    87mm bore
    My mechanic said it should be line honed

500.00 USD

Last edited by sethgtr; 07-31-2011, 04:22 PM.

number 1 you need a price number two dont make 1000000 fawking threads! does it come with internals or is it a bare block?
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

If that is now a rule for this site then ok, but I failed to read that in the rules for posting in this section.
      Plus it's a bad idea since it makes it much more difficult for people to search for specific parts

Comment

pretty sure you are supposed to make one for sale thread instead of cluttering up the site with a million threads. re read the rules since your new to the site!
        Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

rules reread...
          didn't see that anywhere. thank you very much

Comment

then out of common courtesy make ONE for sale thread instead of these cluttered for sale threads on the site
            Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

are you a moderator?

Comment

This conversation is off topic and cluttering the thread.

Comment

more info on the block would be nice...... bore, condition, mileage, wall thickness? anything?

Comment

87mm bore
                    should be line honed

no clue on wall thinkness

Comment

wow you dont want you thread clutered answer my questions. BARE BLOCK?
                      1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

please refer to original post as it was edited hours ago in response to your previous post... reading never hurt anyone even americans.

Comment

lol @ sethgtr , would you appreciate every 10-15 members cluttering up each one of your threads? I doubt it. So why clutter the FS board with a bunch of threads, look around and you will see most people who have a clue make one thread and list everything they have for sale.

BTW if your gunna sell here as a member who joined this month from California might I suggest taking a piece of paper and write your GTRCanada username and the date and put that piece of paper in the pictures so people arent afraid to send you money for parts... just a suggestion, so they know you are legit. I know most guys on this forum wouldnt send a brand new member from anywhere in the USA 700$ in hopes that they are gunna crate up the block and ship it up here to Canada.
                          1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
                          1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
                          i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

+1 for seth probably spent about 2g's with him and havent had one issue. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jk26 View Post
                              +1 for seth probably spent about 2g's with him and havent had one issue. Thanks
                              That you sir!
                              I wouldn't be on here if the american site had not bit the dust it was a sad day for us all. Your parts should be in the mail in a day or so. Let me know if you need anything else

Comment

Working...
                              X