No announcement yet.

2.8 Liter Stroker Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not me..... my boss flew me out to look at his r34.... come to think of it.... about 2 months of having the car it spun a bearing...... hmmmmm coincidence?
    GTS4-R

Comment

after reading over on co.uk from the stroker kit i have my doubts as well
      hopefully he contacts that guy.... i hate **** like that
      GTS4-R

Comment

its very funny how he has vanished from most forums since this subject has been raised i have been very reasonable to return the item and pay for postage but i have not had no contact from this guy at all think i may need to take a trip out there myself

Comment

your plane ticket would cost more than the crank from the UK to the states , plus renting a car and then posting bail when you get arrested for assult. It's not worth it , just buy yourself a new r33 crank and concentrate on enjoying your car again

Comment

Taking a trip out there would cost some money but in the long run it's the principal of the matter
            Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Can we group buy plane tickets?! BULLY BEATDOWN!

Comment

how about a t-shirt that sayes " i went all the way to the USA and all i have to show for it is this broken crank "

Comment

I've talked to this idiot about a hundred times.... He's about 3 beers short of a 6 pack

Comment

i dunno seth you really need to explain yourself.... people re vouching for you but you should just come straight and tell the story with you running away and not commenting it makes you look guilty..
                    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

I told my side of things at the top of page 4... not a lot more to say.

Comment

All it takes is one a-hole/dbag to flame or provide negative feedback and then your being questioned. Everyone else has vouched for him including myself as I have personally witnessed atleast 10 positive transactions whether it be on gtrc or on Sousa. Trust me if I though for any reason that Seth had a bad name to him I wouldn't stand behind him like this
                        Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

dont know who the f**k u spoke to hundreds of times becouse i aint heard from you for weeks nothing still is sorted out your excuse is your friend got the crank repaired but you dont know were from stop hiding behind your computor and answer your phone take your piece of **** blown stroker kit and refund my money

Comment

Just a suggestion -- why dont the pair of you chill out and call each other to figure this out , this thread thread reminds me of highschool

Comment

a guy from England arguing with a guy from California..... on gtrCANADA

sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

lol epic. paul is right its like high school all over again
                                1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Working...
                                X