No announcement yet.

2.8 Liter Stroker Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you sent me a pic of a broke crank... It's not the one I sent you. I'm sure that any Mechanic who saw it would agree it's broken... it's still not the one I sent you.
    I will not be responding to any more of your posts.

My track record for service speaks for it's self

Comment

if you want to get this sorted and stop hiding answer your phone

Comment

Stop flaming sethgtr here is a list of all the parts I baught from him all in perfect condition and incredibly priced.
        -Tomei oil pump
        -Tomei oil baffle
        -Wiseco Pistons
        -N1 Water pump
        -Nismo white face 320 kmh cluster
        -rb26 intake manifold with itbs he gave me the spacer plate for FREE
        -Polished valve cover set

Once again ive spent over 2 g's with this guy and not one issue, I still stay in contact with him as well . Moreover I manage a shipping and recieving company more then likely it was the parcel company that hurt your part. ++++111 for seth. Thanks

Comment

it makes me laugh how you think its the parcel company who can damage the crank it has been in a car and he damaged the engine so he decided to flog it of to som1 in the uk a very well known machining company called gosneys the crank was meant to be fixed for $600 so he says, this can be resolved very easily if your mate has a pair of balls and contacts me

Comment

I've also dealt with Seth and have no complaints. Easy to deal with and always responsive.

Comment

can he explain why he still has not contacted me in any way i have emailed him and rang him to find out wich company had done work on the crank ofcourse he has not got any work done on it this is why he is stalling.

Also where tthe F**K is my ati damper i paid for over 10 days ago

Comment

A trashed crank would explain the way he listed everything. Im just saying and do you notice how he vanished from the UK forum and now GTRC. Ive been watching this for a while now and its not a simple cut and dry situation guys.
                You can't fix stupid.

Comment

^^^^That's what I was thinking. Why would he just all of a sudden jump onto our forum and start selling this sweet stuff.
                  Sounds like he blew up a stroked block and parting out everything what was on it.

Comment

about time som1 realised what a crook he is been very reasnable with him given him over 2 weeks still no contact

Comment

still no responce from this fool does any1 know this guy in person as in met him for real willing to put a steak on him

Comment

Has anyone from Canada bought from him ?

Why would you even buy a damaged crank even if it was supposed to be fixed ?

why would you gift it on paypal ? he lives the other side of the world - why would you send cash like that with no protection ?

I know it sucks but chalk it down to experience and learn from it, and seth , if he has a problem with the crank , take it back , fix it like you should have in the first place and then resell it with a pic of the crank "fixed" with a pic of the bill to fix it. Honesty is the best policy and if you want to sell anything else here you should man up and resove it for the guy !

I'd like to see a closer pic of the cracks , as far as i know the only way to tell if a crank is cracked is to have it x-rayed and magafluxed

Comment

i know him and would vouch for him.... i flew out to utah to buy a car and handed him $xx,xxx in checks.... sure enough the car came the next week..... i trust him
                          GTS4-R

Comment

i bought parts from a kid i found out later had ****** people over. i recieved my parts fine and in good condition.

just because you people got your parts doesnt mean he isnt a crook.
                            RB25 Powered RWD GT-R

Owner for Turtle Garage Hicas Delete Systems

Comment

$65,000 and a halfway head start across the country lol if he was a crook that woulda been his shining moment..... i stayed with him for 2 days at his home..... hes a good dude....
                              GTS4-R

Comment

what did he sell youfor 65k ?

Comment

Working...
                                X