• Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump

Still trying to sell this

Comment

Price Drop

Comment

I also have to vouch for Seth as I spent nearly $2k with him as well and received all the parts timely and in exactly as described condition.

Seth, I'll probably give you a shout about this block as I think I may have an issue with mine. Either way GLWS!

Comment

im confused....

You say 2.8 stroker block but I dont see any stroker crank. Looks like any other block with a big bore that needs another .5mm taken out. I also see a head and trans in the pic. Usually a block would come with the gurdle as well. I also see missing squirters. Looks like whoever buys this "stroker" block will have to hunt around for a lot of little stuff. Unless thats included????? I see more value in that head than the block.
          ALLEN PETERSEN
          Number (604) 961-2449
          4XTOYS/ Lower Mainland Skyline Service and aftermarket RB parts.
          RB30`s for sale!

Comment

I have the gurdle and the oil squirters

Comment

price drop

Comment

fraud

this guy is a fraud do not buy anything of him

Comment

Originally posted by dog-box View Post
                  this guy is a fraud do not buy anything of him
                  How is he a Fraud dude?
                  aww crap, did you see that!

Comment

Dog-box I don't mean to be rude but wtf are you talking about? He has done many sales on not only gtrc and skylineownersusa and everyone had good things to say about him. Take your negative comments elsewhere!
                    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

well if you look at what has happend iv been sold a stroker kit which was meant to be new rods which they are not and the crank is scored very bad on the big ends it is cracked in two places i have tried contacting him over a week and now have found himn here i am in all my rights to comment on this

Comment

as for you dog boy... lies never got you anywhere.
                        I've a lot of parts on here with NO complaints

Is there anyway to keep this guy from posting on my threads?

Comment

I've had a couple conversations with him already. he seems to think i'm stupid and a sucker. I don't exactly know what he's up to but he's a bit devious and i'm not dealing with him anymore.

Comment

oh so after you have taken my money you dont wan2 deal with the situation that you have sold me a broken stroker kit. can you explain to me how i think your a stupid sucker and how i am abit devious.
                            link of what you have sold me

Comment

I sold you a 2.8 kit...
                              not the thing you sent me pics of. Can someone block this guy so we are not cluttering the forum with BS. I've sold a shiz ton of stuff on here... all of which is good

Comment

yes you sold me a 2.8 tomei stroker kit that is screwed im not cluttering i am trying to resolve this like men the pic i sent you was of the crank they were close up pic you can contact the machining company to clarify this

Comment

Working...
                                X