Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS LS2 Truck / Yukon Coils, N62/Z32 Mafs

UPDATED SEP 4, 2016

Hi, I have for sale another couple of sets of the famous GM LS2 TRUCK coils with the heat sink on top! This is the best ignition coil ever made! Much better than any aftermarket ones too, i state this unless someone will do an extensive research and state otherwise. Just need to mount and modify wiring and you will never have any problems with weak spark! Coils comes with pigtails and brackets as pictured.

Here is some pics and examples of how to run this coils -

LS2 TRUCK / YUKON Coils - Discussion, Experience, Ideas, Pictures

LS2 Ignition Coil Swap DIY pics/vid/reference

Even LS guys using this type of coil as an upgrade over square design

The Ignition Coil Upgrade

Price: $140 NOW $100 obo

If you want i can include OEM LS2 COILS SPECIFIC, used but in a very good condition spark plug wires for a bit extra.

Current set pictures!

Havent had them for a while, I have for sale a pair of extremely clean N62 Maf/Mass/AFM sensors. This are usually used as an upgraded MAF sensors for Nissan Skyline GTR (R32/R33/R34), but also can be used in variety of custom applications. If your going to increase boost youll have to upgrade your mafs in order to maintain air calculation under control. Absolutely mint MAF's, come as pictured, with pigtails.

Price: ONE LEFT - $110

LMK if you have any questions.

N62 Mafs

Last edited by tryingtobebest; 09-04-2016, 06:57 PM.
    TTBB is a true ACN member

im not making enough power to sacrifice power>looks.

didnt you mention these can be mounted directly on top using ca18 coilpack boots? would they clear the cover?
    RB25 Powered RWD GT-R

Owner for Turtle Garage Hicas Delete Systems

Comment

If you'll do $190 shipped, pm me with the payment info for the coils sans sparkplug wires. I'm mounting them to the firewall.

Jon.
      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

if your mounting on the fire wall look in to 95- 98 v8 gm wires they have the same connector as the LS2 but the boot is a little tighter.
        I would get the 8 pack insted of the 6 so you have more variety to choose from.
        1991 skyline GTR
        1969 corvette
        1989 cavalier Z24
        1991 skyline GTR
        1985 VW scirocco

Comment

MSD Super Conductor, 1/8 of the resistance of the stockers and better EMI suppression. I'll post pics and part#'s when I get around to doing this. The longest wire will be close to 3 feet so I want as much as possible making it to the plug. The wires you mentioned are that long? Don't recall GM using anything longer than 6" on the LS motors (or is this another application?).

Jon.
          Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

MSD wires are great but there is no real gain over OEM wires

http://www.magnecor.com/magnecor1/truth.htm

Comment

Originally posted by gezed View Post
              MSD wires are great but there is no real gain over OEM wires

http://www.magnecor.com/magnecor1/truth.htm

Kinda the wrong place for a discussion but I have tested a whole bunch of different wires over 20 years and the MSDs always come out on top. I can always open the gap up at least .020" more than any other wire. Never tested the Magnacores though, tested a wire similar and was the same as OEM so I never bothered. Some of the claims in that write up are completely ridiculous, and some are a little off, such is a write up to promote their own stuff.

The more resistance, the less current. Both for the plugs and the wires. Getting as many joules of energy to that plug as possible is VERY important to a boosted motor, regardless of whether its turbo, super-ed, or sprayed. These coils go a LONG way to that end, for dirt cheap.

Jon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
                MSD Super Conductor, 1/8 of the resistance of the stockers and better EMI suppression. I'll post pics and part#'s when I get around to doing this. The longest wire will be close to 3 feet so I want as much as possible making it to the plug. The wires you mentioned are that long? Don't recall GM using anything longer than 6" on the LS motors (or is this another application?).

Jon.
                yes, ther for vortec engines, 96 - 03. same connector(cuse it's a gm connector) but the boot is a little tighter. the motor use's a distributor still, so you will get your long wires. but most of them are 90 degree on the spark plug side. it looks this [IMG]http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/mtyq5.eu2fn/v/vspfiles/photos/RA108009%20-%20Distributor%20Cap-1.gif?1335968833[IMG]
                h4X6 what wires did you use?
                looks like what im talking about
                Last edited by dark_sky; 11-18-2012, 02:18 PM.
                1991 skyline GTR
                1969 corvette
                1989 cavalier Z24
                1991 skyline GTR
                1985 VW scirocco

Comment

Last edited by dark_sky; 11-18-2012, 02:20 PM.
                  1991 skyline GTR
                  1969 corvette
                  1989 cavalier Z24
                  1991 skyline GTR
                  1985 VW scirocco

Comment

Idk. Ask nimblestix he's letting me use them until I can get some myself.

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2
                    Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

Originally posted by dark_sky View Post
                      yes, ther for vortec engines, 96 - 03. same connector('cuse it's a gm connector) but the boot is a little tighter.
                      Ah yes, never dabbled with the Vortecs (most likely the same as the LT1 front mount dizzy as well), now that makes it even easier. Just need to order a wire kit for that and Bob's your Uncle.

Jon.

Comment

Ah yes, never dabbled with the Vortecs (most likely the same as the LT1 front mount dizzy as well), now that makes it even easier. Just need to order a wire kit for that and Bob's your Uncle.

Jon.
                        Gm has never made a front mount distributor on a V engine, they always put it in the back. ford and dodge put thers in the front.
                        yep a set of those should work. I just have some V6 sets kicking around(not so long)
                        1991 skyline GTR
                        1969 corvette
                        1989 cavalier Z24
                        1991 skyline GTR
                        1985 VW scirocco

Comment

Yup, Wiki LT1 and L99 engines, used in Camaro/Firebird/Corvette and fullsize B-bodies in the early/mid '90s. I do remember the dist. end plugs being weird looking, the Vortecs are most likely the same. The dizzy was mounted behind the water pump and driven directly off the front of the cam. The pump was driven by the cam gear, it was the only V8 without a water pump pulley.

Jon.

Comment

Yup, Wiki LT1 and L99 engines, used in Camaro/Firebird/Corvette and fullsize B-bodies in the early/mid '90s. I do remember the dist. end plugs being weird looking, the Vortecs are most likely the same. The dizzy was mounted behind the water pump and driven directly off the front of the cam. The pump was driven by the cam gear, it was the only V8 without a water pump pulley.

Jon.
                            wiki had nothing on the subject, but I did find what you were talking about. 2 year only Optispark distributors and it was just a retrofit. added over a reg. small block that was originally designed to have it in the back. thanks for the info Jon, I love GM and learning. (not a fan of front mount distributors)

these LS2 coils we are using are off the new Vortec engines

John G.
                            1991 skyline GTR
                            1969 corvette
                            1989 cavalier Z24
                            1991 skyline GTR
                            1985 VW scirocco

Comment

Updated today with current parts pics and new prices
                              TTBB is a true ACN member

Comment

Working...
                              X