This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falcon View Post
    I think you've driven that thing as long as I had my FD on the road which is kind of sad considering it's not a rotary.
    No I think you probably got more Km's on your last motor. But my car has come along way from where it was 3 years ago.

Comment

Ryan, like I've always told you, consider me motivation. You can admit, after I served you a plate of reality at a meet, in person, and followed up in that meet thread, you got more work done on your car in the next week than you had since I bought my car, 9 months ago! You'll thank me when you feel boost again.

CDGuy, I understand you're no pro. My sister is an inspiring writer, as I assume you are. I'm not bashing your writing, or your intent. Merely calling this claim of your multiple trips to Japan into question. Nothing more.

No you haven't.
      Oh what I have in store for you my friend. It's always the little things that are so exciting haha. At one point I almost thought you clued in.

Sooner or later.
      DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

wheres godzilla? not the gtr but the oversized lizard
        understeer -is when you go off the road and see the tree that kills you
        oversteer-is when you go off the road backwards and dont see the tree that kills you

Comment

"Oh what I have in store for you my friend. It's always the little things that are so exciting haha. At one point I almost thought you clued in.

Sooner or later."

Sounds creepy, man.
          03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

As does being a half-robot sent from BMW...
            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post
              As does being a half-robot sent from BMW...
              a broken one at that too.

falcon, it's just that people don't like people with 15 year old mentality at meets.

doing a burn out, knocking parking lot pylons, ripping down undercover parking lots, making shittyy fuckingg jokes only grade 7's would giggle with, while thinking it's so fuckingg ass funny.

so on.

Comment

Ryan, like I've always told you, consider me motivation. You can admit, after I served you a plate of reality at a meet, in person, and followed up in that meet thread, you got more work done on your car in the next week than you had since I bought my car, 9 months ago! You'll thank me when you feel boost again.
                Considering all I've done to my car, that wasn't a whole lot of work in the past couple weeks. I just lost interest in her when I couldn't figure out what was wrong and left it.

Ask Jakub, I had him come over after I had cleaned out my AAC valve so I could test it on his car last June.

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                  a broken one at that too.

How so? Am I not completing my programmed assignment to gather information and spread BMW propaganda?
                  03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
                    How so? Am I not completing my programmed assignment to gather information and spread BMW propaganda?
                    I was merely testing the ECU codes to see if it's working. No error codes.

Comment

Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
                      your people don't even know what an oil change is , and they have cyborgs ??
                      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

CDGuy, I understand you're no pro. My sister is an inspiring writer, as I assume you are. I'm not bashing your writing, or your intent. Merely calling this claim of your multiple trips to Japan into question. Nothing more.

Oh what I have in store for you my friend. It's always the little things that are so exciting haha. At one point I almost thought you clued in.

Sooner or later.
                        The name is Steve. If you had met me, ever, it would have been the first introductive sentence that came out of my mouth: "Hi, my name is Steve."

You've never met me, and pretty much no one here understands how you could have, including me.
                        ├┼┼╕
                        246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

Originally posted by CDGuy View Post
                          The name is Steve. If you had met me, ever, it would have been the first introductive sentence that came out of my mouth: "Hi, my name is Steve."

You've never met me, and pretty much no one here understands how you could have, including me.
                          the saga continues DUM DUM DUUUUMMMMM!
                          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

CDGuy should go into construction because hes good at digging holes.
                            Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

I've called you Steve in multiple posts in the past. Don't worry, I know who you are.

Comment

...and stop.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Working...
                                X