Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new GTRC page comments thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • spikeone
    replied
    you need to select the message, click delete and then use the proceed button at the bottom of the popup

    Leave a comment:


  • aN4rk1
    replied
    Whats happening to my threads?

    I posted a thread looking for some info but it seems to have disappeared. I posted the thread a 2nd time and that seems to have disappeared as well. Is there something I have to do like post in the intro forum after the change or something special?

    Leave a comment:


  • Daryl @ RightDrive
    replied
    Originally posted by judasentinel View Post
    To any mods or admin, the option to actually delete PMs is not working for some reason. Can someone please look into that?
    Hmm, i jsut tried it and it seems to work, did you select a message to be deleted?

    Leave a comment:


  • Daryl @ RightDrive
    replied
    main page seems to be working for me now

    Leave a comment:


  • GTR-Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by judasentinel View Post
    seems to be working for me now. I was blocked out from doing anything at all up until 2 minutes ago, because I changed my email addy.

    To any mods or admin, the option to actually delete PMs is not working for some reason. Can someone please look into that?

    Thanks.

    Munib
    I'll make sure someone has a peek.

    Happy day or so after your birthday! Hope it was a good one.

    Dan

    Leave a comment:


  • judasentinel
    replied
    seems to be working for me now. I was blocked out from doing anything at all up until 2 minutes ago, because I changed my email addy.

    To any mods or admin, the option to actually delete PMs is not working for some reason. Can someone please look into that?

    Thanks.

    Munib
    Last edited by judasentinel; 07-09-2010, 11:06 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kengeroo
    replied
    mobile site working now.. looks good

    Leave a comment:


  • frankiman
    replied
    Originally posted by M13 View Post
    same here.

    for a second I thought I was banned or something
    maybe you were, maybe you were...

    Leave a comment:


  • spikeone
    replied
    checking into it, we setup the forum to work on gtrcanada.net and then we moved it to the .com, so some stuff might still point to the wrong place and makes you need to login twice


    please tell me if it still does it after I posted this as I think I fixed what was wrong

    Leave a comment:


  • M13
    replied
    same here.

    for a second I thought I was banned or something

    Leave a comment:


  • natetheguy
    replied
    i get that as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • flipridah17
    replied
    Yeah I get that on the main page.. Also try logging it and it goes on to a loop..

    Click on Forum and your logged in..

    Leave a comment:


  • quadracer111
    replied
    Issue with home page?

    When I log in on the home page it, it logs me in, then says I dont have the permission to access that page. Anyone else like this? The home page dont work when I log in. And the smileys are really tiny

    Leave a comment:


  • frankiman
    replied
    Originally posted by cyberspyder View Post
    How can I get a special badge? Even SPEDcial would do or retard. Please please please please!

    Realistically speaking, those VIP thingies.
    make a 10$ donation to the forum

    Leave a comment:


  • cyberspyder
    replied
    How can I get a special badge? Even SPEDcial would do or retard. Please please please please!

    Realistically speaking, those VIP thingies.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X