Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new GTRC page comments thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joker
    replied
    Agreed, looks hella modern. Good Job!

    Leave a comment:


  • doc
    replied
    looks good as long as the powers that be are willing to listen to some suggestions on improving what we can

    Leave a comment:


  • CanadianGTR
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • cyberspyder
    replied
    WTF happened to the forum



    Change is bad. I hate change, and how do I get a spiffy VIP badge?

    Leave a comment:


  • greddytrustGTR
    replied
    Post Order?

    so i figured out how to set it so i can see the threads from newest to oldest, but how do i set the posts in the thread from oldest to newest?

    it says to look at the top bar and click display options, but i cant find the Display options button

    but other than that the new forum looks awesome!! GJ!!

    Leave a comment:


  • CanadianGTR
    replied
    Originally posted by JZ View Post
    Love the porn section too. Man those crazy Japanese!
    Haven't seen so many tentacles since I was on a calamari binge...

    Leave a comment:


  • GTR-guy
    replied
    I like it! Nice work!

    Leave a comment:


  • JayRod
    replied
    I like it but I miss seeing an actual home page not just the forum sections lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • JZ
    replied
    Love the porn section too. Man those crazy Japanese!

    Leave a comment:


  • astropapa
    replied
    love it love it love it.

    Leave a comment:


  • frankiman
    replied
    i remember the old color scheme, its pretty nice, but i think i still loved the dark red scheme more,

    but i love how the quotes are displayed now

    would it be possible to add an "edit" button at the top of posts, only visible by the post's poster, i would make editing very long posts (5000 char+) much easier, hehe

    Leave a comment:


  • DreadedFist
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeRWK View Post
    New site rocks! What banner ads? :P firefox rocks
    <3 firefox more than life itself. As someone who makes some cashola with google ads, I absolutely despise them and refuse to look at them. Mostly comes down to the writing style in most of the ads that get displayed, it messes with my head.

    PS: White text on a black background is easier on the eyes (you aren't looking at a light), but harder to read. Back when I designed websites for a living, light text + dark background was a big no-no, as far as banner clicks went. My sites with light backgrounds and dark text saw better ad revenue.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeRWK
    replied
    New site rocks! What banner ads? :P firefox rocks

    Leave a comment:


  • kengeroo
    replied
    site does not go into "Mobile mode" on an iphone

    Leave a comment:


  • spikeone
    replied
    seems vBulletin 4 changed some tags and [sigpic] doesn't work anymore

    i'll check into the logging in issue

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X