Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new GTRC page comments thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • frankiman
    replied
    add the GTR and GTS project car sections to the sidebar like it used to be plz

    Leave a comment:


  • Boyscout
    replied
    all my subscriptions are gone...

    Leave a comment:


  • raijin-xiii
    replied
    Originally posted by GTRC Admin View Post
    err, ok added for you!
    you're a sweetie.

    EDIT: I know this isn't my place to talk about my preferences lol but if you were trying to keep the site's operation similar to the last, more of the forums are missing from the homepage (like the OT you added) like Media that we all love, and when you click on the banner it goes to the forum page instead of the homepage. I personally used to click on the banner to get to the homepage to use the little quick links on the left to navigate since scrolling down the "forums" page was a pain in the ass in comparison I suppose.
    Also, having "GTR discussion" and "Nissan GTR discussion" right beside each other is a bit confusing.. why not just merge the two since they're still GTRs..?
    Last edited by raijin-xiii; 07-12-2010, 11:44 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • GTRC Admin
    replied
    looking into it

    Originally posted by M13 View Post
    The sent PM's do not show up for a while. Seems they need to be updated constantly.

    Leave a comment:


  • GTRC Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by raijin-xiii View Post
    There is no shortcut link to the off-topic forum on the left bar on the homepage.. I'm going to go crazy without it
    err, ok added for you!

    Leave a comment:


  • RABBIT
    replied
    Originally posted by raijin-xiii View Post
    There is no shortcut link to the off-topic forum on the left bar on the homepage.. I'm going to go crazy without it
    yeah seriously like whats even the point.

    Leave a comment:


  • RABBIT
    replied
    i like it ,
    i need to adjust to it more but it looks like it might be easier to navigate./
    but the colour scheme isnt that good.
    blue should be red or something.
    i the old colour scheme made more sense in my mind. for some unknown reason...

    Leave a comment:


  • M13
    replied
    The sent PM's do not show up for a while. Seems they need to be updated constantly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Chapple
    replied
    I don't like it!

    Leave a comment:


  • NerdJuice
    replied
    I think I'm having a problem with the private messaging. It seems I can receive them but I can't send them. The sent messages don't appear in my outbox and I don't get replies. Anyone care to help me test?

    Leave a comment:


  • Shadao
    replied
    Originally posted by judasentinel View Post
    Look for 'FORUM ACTIONS' right under the main GTRC banner, next to QUICK LINKS. Drop down the Forum Actions tab by clicking on the triangle next to it and select General Settings. Then on that page, scroll down until you see THREAD DISPLAY option. Select 'Oldest first' from the drop down menu and then scroll to the bottom to save the settings and you're done. See if it works for you.
    that is for the threads themselves, not the posts within the threads

    Leave a comment:


  • doublejceballos
    replied
    new set up is WIN
    the best part : GTRCMOBILE!
    it works good
    I digg

    Leave a comment:


  • raijin-xiii
    replied
    There is no shortcut link to the off-topic forum on the left bar on the homepage.. I'm going to go crazy without it

    Leave a comment:


  • GTRC Admin
    replied
    In the advanced search (link is below the search box in the upper right) there is a box where you can type in the username,if you also click below that "search type: posts" it should show only threads you have started.

    Or just click here

    Leave a comment:


  • C-unit
    replied
    i see it now..weird. it wasn't there before....

    I have a question. i am trying to search the thread I've started, what should I do? there is no such option in the advance search.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X