Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new GTRC page comments thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • falcon
    replied
    Its nice.

    However there is one problem. When I "log in" it says I don't have the privilege to access said site. But then I click the top banner and it goes to the main page and it's all good.

    Might want to fix that if possible?


    And what happened to my sig pic?

    Leave a comment:


  • JZ
    replied
    Love the new look. It was about time we upgraded to the new software. I was having forum-envy everytime I surfed other places. The new colours are actually a throwback to our old forum scheme. Retro rocks.

    Yes, new GTRC designs are coming

    If you want to cut out the ads, tim to sign up for a premium account, which comes with a lot of perks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oakville
    replied
    does this mean...new gtrc vinyl decals???!?!~?!

    Leave a comment:


  • Phastwon
    replied
    I am fine with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Terrh
    started a topic The new GTRC page comments thread!

    The new GTRC page comments thread!

    I like it.

    not crazy about the banner ads but I like the new layout and design.
Working...
X