Japan earthquakes and tsunamis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Japanese are a strong nation.

They rebuilt their culture and economy after the US dropped two nuclear bombs on them. They will bounce back like it's nothing.

RIP ppl who passed from the nature's wrath.

Comment

Apparently this girl is the cause of the earthquake. Wow.

I don't have anything against religious people, but this is a little bit far.

Comment

...What... the... ****... That chick is seriously messed in the head. That's WAY too far.
        Originally posted by kengeroo
        that's what I thought when I opened the package..
        ...don't drink and ebay
        '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

chick is ******. im at a point in my life where i don't know what i chose to believe, but i mean common sense and the "bible" that she keeps quoting say:

"God only does good", something like the earthquake would be considered "evil" that is in the world, and since God does no evil, there is no way he would have done this.

Secondly, when the bible makes reference of noah's ark and the "flood" (or cleansing as some people like to call it) the bible also states that God realized his mistake and would never do such a thing again.

I'm not sure what the majority of Japan believes in, but after studying all of the worlds religions i would say out of all of them buddhism and hinduism (practiced mostly by that region of the world and oriental people) have things the most on the right track...but even then people religions are not perfect, as their followers are not either.

I don't want to start a huge religious debate and if im offending people i apologize in advance, but this girl in the video (who comes off as evangelical as she says God 50 times in the first 10 seconds, and overal attitude towards God) is one of the many literalists who take the word of scripture wayyy to seriously, and frankyl disgust me thinking that God, would bring this kind of missery upon "non christians".

Anthony
          Originally posted by Paradis
          ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

^^^ People will twist anything to try and make a point; whether it's the warning on the side of a McDonalds coffee cup or the bible. I for one am not surprised that the Japanese are bouncing back. From what I've read in business publications about the efficiencies of Japan I would expect nothing less.
            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post
              ^^^ People will twist anything to try and make a point; whether it's the warning on the side of a McDonalds coffee cup or the bible. I for one am not surprised that the Japanese are bouncing back. From what I've read in business publications about the efficiencies of Japan I would expect nothing less.
              I'm with you...with public transit being aweful in winnipeg, on to gear when they said the average arrival time on the public train system over the whole year was -6 seconds (only 6 seconds late) I instantly knew the japanese people could do anything!

Comment

Originally posted by raijin-xiii View Post

Apparently this girl is the cause of the earthquake. Wow.

I don't have anything against religious people, but this is a little bit far.
                Damn it.. I didn't get to see that video, it's down..

Comment

Enough about religion please, this is way off topic.
                  Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
                  http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

Comment

The actions of the Japanese people in the coming days and months will be a lesson to the rest of the world. Mark my words.

Posted from my iPhone

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Originally posted by JZ View Post
                      The actions of the Japanese people in the coming days and months will be a lesson to the rest of the world. Mark my words.
                      I'm already seeing it happening. Has anyone noticed no looting is going on, unlike when Katrina struck?

Comment

Well it would be nice if other countries learned from this and realized that they have it good compared to some people. I just wish countries would lend in every way possible!

Some shitty news is the Nissan distribution center for all oem parts has been demo'd. I called a supplier and told me the shitty news. I hope that everything goes alright and no one else gets killed or hurt!
                        Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                          The Japanese are a strong nation.

They rebuilt their culture and economy after the US dropped two nuclear bombs on them. They will bounce back like it's nothing.

RIP ppl who passed from the nature's wrath.

actually the USA rebuilt japan after WWII. And will help out again this time.

Long term japan is completely fine. Short term, things are gonna suck.
                          1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
                          2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
                          2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by raijin-xiii View Post
                            I'm already seeing it happening. Has anyone noticed no looting is going on, unlike when Katrina struck?

You can't loot mud, and you can't loot stores with empty shelves either.
                            1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag

Comment

Originally posted by Terrh View Post
                              You can't loot mud, and you can't loot stores with empty shelves either.

Same thing happened in NO, they had tons of water and mud that washed things clear away, yet they still managed to loot.

Comment

because there were tons of other things that weren't washed away but still existed to be looted.

Demographics are a little different in rural, costal japan than in new orleans, too, but my point is still valid.

Comment

Working...
                                X