X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zensport in Victoria, BC has a RWD dyno

Comment

Hey guys.

Our shop has a lot of experience with the tuning and maintenence of the Skyline, both GTS and GTR.

We've seen gains as high as 50whp with zero increase in boost on GTR's, using the Power FC.

Comment

Nothing but good things from Zensport. I still have to get my sorry ass out there for a dyno run

Comment

Any time dude! I've looked at your car quite a bit over at Jas' house. Looks awesome!

Comment

Vouching for Lightspeed! Cams an amazingly smart guy.Seen a couple of 300+WHP GTS-Ts roll out of there...mine being one of them..hehe.Hes done a couple of GTR motor biulds and hes got more GTRs coming.

P.S. 2WD Dyno...but hes dynod at least one GTR by pulling fuse I think.

Comment

Originally posted by turbophile View Post
              Vouching for Lightspeed! Cams an amazingly smart guy.Seen a couple of 300+WHP GTS-Ts roll out of there...mine being one of them..hehe.Hes done a couple of GTR motor biulds and hes got more GTRs coming.

P.S. 2WD Dyno...but hes dynod at least one GTR by pulling fuse I think.
              I don't know how trusting i would be of cam. He is a great guy and does good work.
              Not sure what the circumstances were but apparently they just blew up kevins silver wide body STI.

I will try and find out more from kevin.

Comment

ya thats true Kevins car did blow.But Cam never built the motor for him,Crawford built it and it was not done right.Droped a sleeve.Anyway Im sure if you talk to Kevin he can explain to you more indepth.In the meantime I dont want to discuss it this way,its too easy for a shops name to get thrown around.

Comment

Techmotion in Calgary did a great job dyno tuning my power fc, I highly recommend them

Comment

The only place I Trust tuning my cars in Edmonton is AFI Performance. I have seen Martin tune many cars and fix the messes casue by other local shops as well. Sub racing has no one that can tune blaine does a whored job. I recall a DSM club from calgary came down for a tune and blaine lost power on all there cars. I here is latest mess is a S2k with a GT35R putting down a whopping 180whp.

Last I herd apex is closed or going under new management or something. Don't quote me on that one.

I hear Kenitic is one of the the best around in B.C. Going by there work I have seen I would trust them with my car if I needed it tuned in B.C.

I hear techmotion is very good for lots of people in Calgary

Comment

in vancouve bc (new westminster) i know of a good place to get your car dyno tuned. the place is RG Racing Greed http://racinggreed.com/. awsome people and they know what they are doing. Mark is awsome when it comes to tune, he has too much exp doing that kinda thing with what seems to be all systems

New Westminster BC
                      RG Racing Greed

Comment

Blaine (subracing) counldt tune a ******* lawnmower!!!!!!

Comment

there is a new shop in burnaby area that does great work and specializes in nissans

Name:

Z tune motorsports
                          778-737-7467

great guys, just do awesome work, tuning and everything... they just finished building a twin turbo 350z
                          Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

Originally posted by mcnab View Post
                            Nothing but good things from Zensport. I still have to get my sorry ass out there for a dyno run

so true, they are extremely able and know what they're doing, so if anyone hasnt heard about them and your in the victoria area, look them up!
                            そう面倒 ...
                            *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
                            (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@Zensport View Post
                              Hey guys.

Our shop has a lot of experience with the tuning and maintenence of the Skyline, both GTS and GTR.

We've seen gains as high as 50whp with zero increase in boost on GTR's, using the Power FC.

+1 for chris, my nearly stock gtr got around a 50whp bump from just the afc neo, totally happy about that
                              そう面倒 ...
                              *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
                              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

Again vouching for Lightspeed.Cam just got a Dynapack model DP4000 ( 4 or 2 WD,ca be used as both).Its a wicked set up,and as always hes pretty much a guru when it comes to tunning.Certainly worth checking them out.

Comment

Working...
                                X