This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im always up for a cruise !
    1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
    1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
    i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiju View Post
      Ok awesome. I would 2nd Shane's suggestion and go through DNA Garage for anything you need (parts/service). Dan is a great guy.

Haha yeah that's me. Sweet! Let me know when you guys are good to go and I'll start trying to organize things
      Yeah I've been driving buy his place everyday during work and seeing skylines parked and had no idea thats where he was located! haha but Dan is gonna take a look at it mid next week so once my boost leak is all sorted out and timing components/water pump are replaced I'm down to cruise.
      1990 Blue Gts-T Type-M

Comment

• guys! come down to the rev scene tonight!! its friday night!!!!
            ∩___∩
           | ノ      ヽ
          /  ●   ●  | Hello there!!!
          |    ( _●_)  ミ
         彡、   |∪|  、`\
        / __  ヽノ /´>  )
        (___)f^f^f^f^f^f^f^┐
         |    |~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~│
         |    | SKYLINE    │
         |  / |    For     |
         | /  |      Life   |
         ∪   |__________|
        1990 HCR32 (Black)

Comment

• Here is the sign up for the Western Canada Skycruise/Track day 2013.
          Hope to see all of you Victoria guys coming out!
          Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are, it relies solely on what you think.

Comment

• Saturday night meets in Duncan. These are island meets from Courtney/Comox to Victoria...,
            Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Don't forget the Poker Run..., excellent event for a good cause. We will have 4 GTR's attending so far this year including a 2009.

Comment

• hello,

just purchased a r33.. since this is a Victoria thread. does anyone have a r33.. and how hard was it to pass inspection with headlights?
              Mazda 1986 Rx7 - Sold
              Nissan 89 skyline gts -Sold
              Nissan 91 skyline gts - Sold
              Nissan 1994 r33

Comment

• That's awesome, I've never seen another r33 in vic other than mine. Wish i could help you with the inspection part, though. From what I hear it usually depends on the place you get it inspected at

Comment

• Hi my name is Jacob I live in Victoria fern wood area I just bought a 92 gtr I'm 19 don't know much about the car but want to learn if people still meet up let me know I am trying to find a shop that can look at my car make sure everything is how it should be Jcarpentier1250@gmail.com thanks

Comment

• I'm always down to meet up, talk skylines, and go for a cruise. I just invited you to the victoria skyline group on FB too. I was actually just thinking about posting on there to get a cruise or something going

EDIT: It's invite by email, will your gmail email work for inviting to a fb group?
                    Last edited by Kage33GTR; 11-10-2013, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcarpentier View Post
                      Hi my name is Jacob I live in Victoria fern wood area I just bought a 92 gtr I'm 19 don't know much about the car but want to learn if people still meet up let me know I am trying to find a shop that can look at my car make sure everything is how it should be Jcarpentier1250@gmail.com thanks
                      I'm on the mainland now but I can add you to the group just shoot me a message on facebook (/tim.dorin.5).

As for a shop, talk to Danno Hofman @ DnA Garage. I can also link you to him through facebook. I'll shoot you an email as well incase you don't check this very often!

Cheers,
                      Tim
                      Originally posted by nick-nismo
                      this guy is killin it!!!

Comment

• Anyone interested in my Haltec IQ3 digital dash BNIB? Need it gone asap for 600 retail 800

Comment

• Any of you Skylines still kicking around? Saw Shane's Skyline a few days ago and it sure brought a smile. Anyone else around Sooke/Langhole/Metchosin

Comment

• I just moved to Victoria from Edmonton.. the car scene out here is.... different. lol
                            That girl with the GT-R

Comment

• Im in Nanaimo now the car scene up here doesnt even exist
                              1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
                              1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
                              i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

Working...
                              X