This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Spotted Thread

Same deal as the Eastern section thread.

This thread is for people to post up any Skylines they encounter on the roads. Post up here and see if the person is a member.
    Please keep license plates out of public posts.

I will leave the other spotted posts relating to individual cars, but from now on anything else along those lines should be put in here. All spotted posts made outside of this thread will be deleted.
    Race. Win. Live.

It's about time the west got a spotted thread sticky

Comment

ok first one that spotted some one. i was waiting for a thread like this.

white gts-t, saw you at work in port moody today. talked for a bit, but for the life of me cant remember your name.
      Automotive photos from around the Pacific North West.
      www. BigBoyMedia.net

Comment

I'll refire my thread from earlier. Silver GT-R with black rims on 104 Avenue in Surrey around 7:20AM this morning. My brother saw it and said the GT-R got cut off by a Volvo. At the stop light, the Volvo driver got flipped off by the GT-R driver and drove away from the intersection at full pace.
        Originally posted by Shadao
        All i could do was shake my head and say" Like a fine wine that has aged over the years and was taken care of will be a much nicer drink than one that was bottled yesterday."
        Again he said, "still though its a 20yr old car"
        New Civic vs. Old Skyline
        ---
        My Ride: 1986 Toyota Cressida

Comment

Sorry about the delay.
          I don't come into this section frequently and never really noticed it.

Ah well, better late than never.
          Race. Win. Live.

Comment

white skyline with yellow fogs going down fraser at around 11:30ish tonight. Me and my buddies passed by you in a white bimmer and i waved as you turned left with your chick friend.
            ----------------------------------------------
            widebody rb25 r32
            Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
            We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
            ----------------------------------------------
            friends of:
            genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
            Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

Wow, I could be in here a lot as I'm starting to see them quite a bit recently in and around Calgary.

White GTS-t, heading West on 162nd Ave SW at about 4:45 yesterday evening.

Black GTS-t, seen a few times in my workplace parking lot in Quarry Park.

White R33 GTS-t in the parking lot next to Timmy's in Deer Run. Not really much of a 'spot' as such as I know the guy and was meeting up with him

Comment

Originally posted by skylineguv View Post

White R33 GTS-t in the parking lot next to Timmy's in Deer Run. Not really much of a 'spot' as such as I know the guy and was meeting up with him

Legal R33 are here and no big Photo threads..

Come-on guys.
                Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post
                  Legal R33 are here and no big Photo threads..

Come-on guys.
                  I think it's going through its OOP today. It's a '94 iirc and is here by virtue of the guys current 'visitor' status.......it had come damn near straight off a C17 transpo plane when I saw it. Now THAT is a nice way to get your car between continents 8-)
                  The guy has of course managed to pick up a nice license plate for it already

Comment

what no pics of it unloading off the plane what a tease
                    Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post
                      what no pics of it unloading off the plane what a tease
                      I tried taking a pic of one with my camera, and it broke...

I think it's because they are ugly =\

Comment

Spotted nice black skyline with huge fmic going down robsons

Comment

white skyline at lougheed and coast meridian 6:30am. i think it was a gtr but didnt get a good enough look to make sure.
                          Automotive photos from around the Pacific North West.
                          www. BigBoyMedia.net

Comment

Right by 140th and 24th. Gun metal gray GTR. Looking nice. Never seen it parking there as i always drive down 24th. Maybe the owner just purchased it. Just wondering if the owner is part of this community.

Comment

About a week ago, I saw a black GTS-t behind me on 232, towards dewdney. Saw you wave and I put my hazards on for a second and waved back.

The next day I saw another black GTS-t with no front bumper, FMIC, and GTR spoiler at Cooper's Foods in Maple Ridge. It also had 17" rims that looked similar to the older Testarossas. I own the black GTS-t that parked next to you.
                              Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X