Best single plate Clutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
    Why would you go with 300zx bit? GTR>300zx. Then again, if you have a 300zx kinda budget, why not.
    Why use a perfectly good clutch that fits perfectly on our cars?... you're right that doesn't make sense to me.
    Tџяϊsмø

Comment

I have the act #NX6-HDG6 (300zx N/A) 6 puck clutch w/sprung on my gtr and I love it.. It 's a perfect fit..HD pressure plate + Disk + HD t-o bearing
      Act are only listed for skyline rb20 and rb25.. no rb26..I dont know why and its not a problem
      I'm not stupid, english is only not my first language! lol

Comment

Originally posted by JROY500 View Post
        I have the act #NX6-HDG6 (300zx N/A) 6 puck clutch w/sprung on my gtr and I love it.. It 's a perfect fit..HD pressure plate + Disk + HD t-o bearing
        Act are only listed for skyline rb20 and rb25.. no rb26..I dont know why and its not a problem

Same one I ordered ,glad to know that it's a good fit.
        My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

Originally posted by DJ View Post
          Same one I ordered ,glad to know that it's a good fit.

yes, you need only to know if you really have a push type clutch on your car..
          I'm not stupid, english is only not my first language! lol

Comment

Originally posted by JROY500 View Post
            yes, you need only to know if you really have a push type clutch on your car..
            Yea I do its an 89
            My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

Check out competition clutches for the push type. They are money well spent if you are looking for single. They are top notch for the dollar. Add light weight flywheel while you're at it and you will notice a big difference.

Comment

So..instead of doing another thread.. what about the durability of these clutches?

ACT 6puck
                RPS 6 puck
                Centerforce

A friend of mine who have a 340whp GTR said after 30 hard launch and a full summer, his ACT 6 puck HD clutch is almost dead. Anyone have experience to share about this? I thought maybe the ACT with XT plate could be maybe better.

I daily drive the car ( 5-7k a summer) with at least approx. 30 drag run a summer ( instead of 6k, I could drop at 4.5 or 5k but still..)
                Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

ORC 409D? can come packaged with a flywheel and I'm sure Daryl or Adam could get you one. I'm currently using it and I love it.
                  1/1_Scale
                  パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

I use to have an RPS clutch. It was quite stiff but grabbed great. Definately should think about replacing the pivot running a pressure plate like that

Comment

Working...
                    X