Best single plate Clutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy **** man,
    maybe we should bring out the silver platter too, I wouldn't tell you to search if it wasn't going to be useful.

i need gtr hood, front bumper, pass side fender, rad support, grill. if anyone has these in ontario shoot me a price . pm is key .

there is only about 356.5 threads about this exact subject.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfly View Post
      holy **** man,
      maybe we should bring out the silver platter too, I wouldn't tell you to search if it wasn't going to be useful.

i need gtr hood, front bumper, pass side fender, rad support, grill. if anyone has these in ontario shoot me a price . pm is key .

Wouldn't be the first time we seen this before, but yeah, im pretty sure there already threads about clutches, just do some searching and research. Kinda like having someone doing a research paper for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfly View Post
        holy **** man,

lol thanku buddy:drive:

Comment

mcfly, in your other detailed post, you suggest the ka24's 225mm to be a better choice, why so? the standard GTR size is 240mm making the vg30de a direct crossover.

or is the smaller, less inertia, same possible clamping force, the possible reason.
          Tџяϊsмø

Comment

so is it clear which is the best clutch in this range?

ACT 6-puck.
            RPS 6-puck.

as the GTR world would have it my clutch starting slipping intensely last drive. to the point where half booting in 1st-4th results in free revving from 3000rpm to about 5500 before it catches.... no fun.

also is the 300zx NA flywheel a definite fit?
            Tџяϊsмø

Comment

What about the stage 4 clutch that clutch master has?Anyone have experience with them?

Comment

I just put an RPS 6-puck in my GTR and although I'm just breaking it in it seems great so far. OEM flywheel as opposed to a lightweight though.

Comment

I was in one bad mood the day this thread was going woowee
                  Originally posted by gtru View Post
                  What about the stage 4 clutch that clutch master has?Anyone have experience with them?
                  I have a friend running one in a mk3 supra. Never given him any problems.

Comment

Clutch masters is some top notch stuff without the nismo cost.
                    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                    lol

Comment

The Nismo Single Plate is one of the most driveable single plates out there. Other great options include the ATS Carbon Single and Toda Racing Single.
                      There are tons more options available if you go with a twin plate though. We offer twins from Nismo, HKS, ATS, ORC, Exedy, Cusco, Blitz and OS Giken.
                      RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                      http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                      1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Originally posted by mcfly
                        I was in one bad mood the day this thread was going woowee

YEAH...SOMEBODY woke up on the wrong side of the bed that day

Comment

+1 for clutchmasters. I'm driving for them this year and I'm really impressed with the quality of their clutches.
                          Figure Skating Champ!

AUTODREAM.CA for all your Skyline needs.

Comment

What about the whole push /pull type dealio.... regarding the 300zx fitement.
                            My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

Why would you go with 300zx bit? GTR>300zx. Then again, if you have a 300zx kinda budget, why not. Centerforce has a nice clutch for less than $500 that will be good for 450 hp. Just a pointer, go cheap on a clutch, you'll end up changing it again and it ain't fun to do.
                              Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                              Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                              Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                              Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                              Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                              White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                              lol

Comment

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
                                Why would you go with 300zx bit? GTR>300zx. Then again, if you have a 300zx kinda budget, why not. Centerforce has a nice clutch for less than $500 that will be good for 450 hp. Just a pointer, go cheap on a clutch, you'll end up changing it again and it ain't fun to do.
                                I wanted to try out the ACT clutches cause a couple of my friends with cars in the 500hp range have them and really like them.I've only found an application for the 300zx n/a and not the gtr from ACT.
                                My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

Working...
                                X