No announcement yet.

1989-1991 GTR R32 compared to 1992+ GTR R32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome thank you ah and I thought they called it wine red learn something new everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjerry73 View Post
      Awesome thank you ah and I thought they called it wine red learn something new everyday.
      lol yup, i like that red (from what i see in ur sig.)

Comment

BNR32-216410 - can someone tell me details on my vin plz
        1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
        1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
        i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

Ya I was unsure of it when I was lookin at it befor I bought it cause it's a little darker and kinda maroon in the shade but when the sun hits it she shines pretty bright and that's not my car just my inspiration same color though thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Shane_Sawatzki View Post
            BNR32-216410 - can someone tell me details on my vin plz
            R32, GTR trim
            92/02 - Feb. 1992
            Colour: TH1 - Dark Blue Pearl
            RB26DETT
            Manual transmission - 5 speed
            Originally posted by kengeroo
            that's what I thought when I opened the package..
            ...don't drink and ebay
            '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjerry73 View Post
              The original Nissan coding called it AH3 - "Red Pearl Metallic."

If you are ever looking for touch up paint, Dupli Color actually calls it "Cherry Red Pearl".

The small touch up crayons will have the actual Nissan AH3 code on them, but the spray cans didn't. The Dupli Color code for it is NS 00570 or 8800570 if you are ever looking for some.
              R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
              http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Awesome thanks darkcaporal I do have a couple scratches on the hood that may need a touch up. Good info thank you.

Comment

for you who has been following this thread, i have looked at a nether gtr, the compression was low (125-155) so i had to pass. I found a nether one i went and looked at, the price is a little on high side but the cars immaculate and fast.. The owner said he put a new motor in the car from a 1997 r33 GTR and now has approx 82,xxx km. he doesnt have receipt as he paid cash. but has the old motor so that does proove that its a new motor. My question: is there anyway you can find the vin on the motor and then get someone to do a search? if its from a 97 then atleast that means hes not lying. KM could be differnt but it seems to run amazing so.. he also had a compression test done last year and was 160 +/- a few across. also a nether issue is the windsheild has a little crack. how hard would it be to get that replaced?

thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X