No announcement yet.

RB26 Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking very good Curtis for round 2 rebuild Can't wait to see what this motor puts out for HP & boost

Ar.
    ........Nothing but Good Times........

Comment

• thanks mike i'd appriciate that... not that they were that bad lol...

Comment

• Looks like Ztune has finished up round 2 on the re-install on the GTR I should be picking it up tomorrow afternoon to start breaking it in again...

Comment

• Originally posted by curtisgoodman View Post
          Looks like Ztune has finished up round 2 on the re-install on the GTR I should be picking it up tomorrow afternoon to start breaking it in again...
          She's up and running! Once everything checks out, she's good to go! Let me know about that down pipe!
          FINAL CLEARANCE! EVERYTHING MUST GO NOW!

The Best Brands. The Best Builds. The Best Service. The Best Prices.
          - 1.888.ZED.TUNE

Comment

• Got the car back yesterday and everything seems to be going good... running really low boost and a 5500rpm limiter atm, cant wait to get some more clicks on the engine so i can get back to my 14psi base tune i had on it before. I'll gett'er cleaned up and snap some photos for once lol...

Mike send me those pics!!!

Comment

• I put 700km's on the engine this long weekend not to shabby then went to Ztune yesterday to get both turbos hooked up and the oil changed im rockin 14psi again. With the head porting that was done boost comes on earlier then last time where i was producing 15psi @ 4000rpm now its down to 15psi @ 3500rpm, it starts building boost real quick now! Besides that everything is going good, water meth to be installed very soon. I will try and get on the dyno again and compare with the last numbers i put down. Keep checking in for more updates.

Pics to follow eventually

Comment

• wow.. ive only had a chance to put on 1,500 in over a month and a half.

Comment

• It's not hard when you love to drive getting the km's is easy but people must think im crazy on the highway doing 4th gear pulls, fast then slow then fast then slow lol... hows your ride treating you Eber?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eber View Post
                    wow.. ive only had a chance to put on 1,500 in over a month and a half.
                    Stop watching youtube and go for a drive! Just don't go to Park & Tilford for buns heat-score!

PS...you coming to visit Jurie today?
                    FINAL CLEARANCE! EVERYTHING MUST GO NOW!

The Best Brands. The Best Builds. The Best Service. The Best Prices.
                    - 1.888.ZED.TUNE

Comment

• Originally posted by Eber View Post
                      wow.. ive only had a chance to put on 1,500 in over a month and a half.
                      Yah thats pretty good, I've only got 700km's on my car after around a month.

Comment

• gotta gett'er done soon cause i'll be heading to Camp not to long from now and i'll have to park the skyline

Mike we should talk and setup another dyno visit! Get some numbers with the new build!

Comment

• Flat tire FTL

Got home yesterday after a trip around town and got outta the car and over the exhaust i could here a hissing sound and my drivers side rear tire was getting flat quickly... upon inspection there is a 1/2 an inch tear in the very middle of my BFG G-Force Sports which is a flat band of rubber that circles the tire going to KalTire after work to see if its patchable. Everything else is still running great I'll keep everyone updated on when the next dyno visit will be.

Comment

• The tire was patched up yesterday it was an exacto blade piece that went into my tread at least Kal Tire loves my car and didn't charge me for the repair cause i buy all my rubber from them! Brought the rev limiter up to 7000rpm this morning and shes pulling hard and strong and starting into the boost sooner then last time which is very nice to see.

Some more clear pics of the head porting:

Round 2 install

Comment

• Curtis who did your head porting?
                              I'm only half evil

Comment

• Rob @ Alec's Automotive in Vancouver. He built my engine as well. A god among men in engine building!

604-876-7111

Comment

Working...
                                X