No announcement yet.

jdmtypes rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont have that much faith in the drivers of this city to be driving my car around in the snow on blind faith that someone doesnt run into me..
    ........Nothing but Good Times........

Comment

Around your block a few hundred times.
      I'm only half evil

Comment

Comment

looks clean mate, keep up the good work

Comment

Damn, looken good! I gotta see this thing at a meet someday. I envy the intake plenum :bow down:
            2015 Audi RS7 Sepang Blue
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven Black - SOLD
            2005.5 Audi S4 Sprint Blue Pearl - SOLD
            1989 Nissan Skyline GTR - SOLD

Comment

Thanks for the positive comments all....
              Some have doubts as to how this motor will run in stop & start city traffic, I'm crossing my fingers an wishing for the best. Might not be a very in town friendly motor setup, but I hope to beable to tune it so it can run fairly well within the city limits :drive:

Comment

Originally posted by jdmtypes View Post
                I dont have that much faith in the drivers of this city to be driving my car around in the snow on blind faith that someone doesnt run into me..
                Very true, hopefully no one hits my car this winter. It is fun with snow tires though.

Your build looks amazing! I would also like to check it out this summer.

Why would it not run well in stop and go traffic? It should run fine in with good tune, which ECU are you using? How much power do you think with those big turbos?

Comment

wow thats a damn nice looking engine bay.

Comment

Originally posted by jp4130 View Post
                    Why would it not run well in stop and go traffic? It should run fine in with good tune, which ECU are you using? How much power do you think with those big turbos?
                    People say these turbos are more suited to the 2.8L setup, some have run it on the 2.7L setup. Its been said the turbos are very laggy due to the amount of air they can push compared to the motor.
                    I will be running the Vi-PEC ecu, which I hope will be good setup for this motor.
                    The turbos are good for high 300's each so in tandem I'm looking at close to 800HP,but I will be no where near that kinda of HP with this setup, I'm looking for 600HP hopefully for now and then go from there in time 8) .

Comment

Originally posted by love_boost View Post
                      wow thats a damn nice looking engine bay.
                      Thanks for the comment the engine bay looks good yes, but I hope its got way more GO than show

Comment

I'm having a pretty crappy week but I got to hear the motor on the car fire today which put a massive smile on my face, thanks Raymond . It sounds really bad a** but nice, was only able to hear it run for about 30sec as there is a bit of problem with the Vi-PEC ecu to injector setup. That will be fixed next friday by Cam at Lightspeed, cant wait to drive this monster :drive:....HURRY UP SPRING TIME !!!

Comment

I'm thinking of having him do some work to my car... Sweet ride my friend. I actually saw this car in person. Very very nice beast!!! Don't worry, I didn't touch it!! I went to see Mr. Dan's new hood and happened to notice your car!!! Oh, does anyone know Raymond's email address?
                          Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                          Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                          Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                          Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                          White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                          lol

Comment

His email address doesn't work. You're better of phoning him and then sending him a fax. Phone # 780 4387257.
                            I'm only half evil

Comment

Me likey! :drive:

Almost makes me miss mine.....almost!!
                              1998 Stagea AutechVersion 260RS
                              1991 GTi-R "Angry White Ghost" - FOR SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Wingnut View Post
                                Me likey! :drive:

Almost makes me miss mine.....almost!!
                                Hey Anthony you'll get to take a good look at the car on 6th you can re live the memories :-P Nersan is coming along too..

Comment

Working...
                                X