No announcement yet.

Do it at home build!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you happen to have the part number? Also was the oil cooler super expensive?
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

• so.. whats up with the ex-manifold?

going with a FullRace? same turbo?

so this is for single turbo?
      lawlz
      sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• something along those lines or something from australia.. but if it is full race im no way in hell paying 2000$+ for that thing I know a couple of used ones for sale.I'm staying with the same turbo .
        My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

• update, prick
          sigpic

Comment

• amazing build dude i cant wait to c it all finished with some numbers!!!
            1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

• new thread name: never going to be done thread

Well just about done with everything, just have to finish up some wiring,fill transmission/brakes with fluid and a few little things before start up.I've been busy with my DD winter project 500$ integra doing body work sucks! But its done now ,she's getting painted right now so with that out of the way I could finish up the gtr.Not so much in a hurry anymore since I won't be able to drive it t'ill next year cause the snow is comming soon!Anyways...i'll concentrate on the suspension and some goodies for the exterior this winter.

Here's a few pictures of the abs delete,I know a few members were requesting some pictures

Wilwood prop valve for the rear brakes

Tee splitting the two front lines,hidden under the intake manifold

Now only one line going across to the passenger side, alot cleaner!!

Putting everything back under the intake manifold before it goes back in.

rc1000cc's

dropped back on the ground again

Not 100% done but this is how its going to look like.

I like how much room there is and barely any wiring ,the only thing that is bothering me is that coupler on the intake manifold...its so ugly!I'll be switching to black couplers this winter and i'll re-do the charge piping on the intake side so I don't have to use a 45 deg coupler.T'ill I go for my tune it will stay the way it is.

Stay tuned F*ckers!!

Comment

• Looks great man. You are my inspiration to get my skyline together and driven to it's storage location for the winter... lol Can't wait to check it out next year. Funny that you don't like the coupler on the IM cause as soon as I saw it I thought it looked odd.

Comment

• Well if you need help with anything let me know, hopefully everything goes right and she'll be out early next spring.

Yea i'm definately not leaving that coupler there for long !I'm probably going to change up the intake mani set-up anyways.
                  Something else thats bothering me is that I forgot to shave all those extra holes before I re painted the engine bay..fml

Comment

• Finally someone has a nice engine bay... I hate how GTR engine bays are so cramped. Good job

Comment

• yeah its showcar clean man, pretty epic
                      sigpic

Comment

• thanks alot guys, I tried but hopefully it runs just as good as it looks!

Comment

• where did you get the willwood valve and how much was it?
                          i'm seriously thinking about deleting the ugly abs module, and using a prop valve to adjust my brake bias
                          sigpic

Comment

• got it off ebay, I can't remember the exact price but it was around 50-60$ brand new.

Comment

• Great job on the build! Looks amazing!!
                              03 lancer dead
                              68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
                              05 chevy silverado L33
                              2010 crv Wife's ride
                              1987 Harley Softail custom

Comment

• what are the specs on the turbo?
                                oh hai!

Comment

Working...
                                X