No announcement yet.

Do it at home build!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car has come a long way, loving the wire tuck, it makes the bay look so much better.

Jon

Comment

• Hey DJ do you still have the original fmic from the start of your build? The big fat one?

Comment

• Originally posted by frankiman View Post
        where did you get the willwood valve and how much was it?
        i'm seriously thinking about deleting the ugly abs module, and using a prop valve to adjust my brake bias
        Got the prop valve from a sponsor on here last year. $60 or something. Works awesome! my tires lock up every time I touch the brake thanks to no ABS! w00t. What I should have done was upgrade the ABS controller to R34 and save tires and stability due to lockups.

Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
        Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
        Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
        Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
        White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
        lol

Comment

• thread jack. Jk
          My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

• Well bad news today..

I was ready to fire her up today , topped it up with coolant then I heard something leaking ,I look under the car bam , coolant leak under the backside of the plenum....GREAT!

I tried spotting where the leak was from and it looks to be above the starter so i'm probably going to have to take all the intake manifold assembly off again..

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ View Post
              Well bad news today..

I was ready to fire her up today , topped it up with coolant then I heard something leaking ,I look under the car bam , coolant leak under the backside of the plenum....GREAT!

I tried spotting where the leak was from and it looks to be above the starter so i'm probably going to have to take all the intake manifold assembly off again..
              Bah... sorry to hear man.. We can trouble shoot it saturday if you haven't already by then!
              Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
              www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
              Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
              Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

• The joy of engine building!
                Great for beer talks!
                03 lancer dead
                68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
                05 chevy silverado L33
                2010 crv Wife's ride
                1987 Harley Softail custom

Comment

• screw it this makes me want to go single throttle body now..

Comment

• Well I got some goodies for the car but I can't post pics anymore both of my computers wont let me download pics anymore for some reason..

Got a custom cage, big brake kit, whiteline sways F&R with end links ,hks kansai ets atessa controller and other goodies

Comment

• Nice!
                      Did you sort out your leak??

Comment

• Nope just got more parts instead I'll remove the manifold this friday since its going to be +11 degrees here lol

Comment

• congrats, thats a nice list of parts,
                          whats the BBK ? brembo?
                          sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ View Post
                            Nope just got more parts instead I'll remove the manifold this friday since its going to be +11 degrees here lol
                            Lol, good call! take advantage of our ONE nice day.. fml

Comment

• Well I could think of a couple things it could be... One a hose a splice in it or just was forgotten some how. Otlr the sensors on the bottom of the plenum could be leaking as well. Taking off the plenum again would be such a pain in the asss, sorry to hear about the shittty luck! Shouldn't be hard to fix
                              Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

• yo dj what you doing posting yo car on here,,,

Comment

Working...
                                X