Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the clarification!

I am also wondering
    1. If the R32 transfer case bolts up to the R34 GT-4 Tranny. (Since, I read it somewhere, R32GTR transfer clutch pack is the strongest)
    2. if the tranny from R34 GTS-4 (Neo Rb25det) bolts up.

Originally posted by R32GT-R View Post
    yea as a whole unit, they are both identical. 2001 GT-Four Neo Rb25de non turbo 2.5L, i guess they had left over 5spd they were trying to use up, since the GTR's switched to the 6.

Comment

both exactly the same
      Trust T618Z,Carrillo Rods,CP Pistons,Tomei 280 10.8 lift ProCams, Tomei Spec C Springs, N1 Block, ARP, ATI, ATL, Bosch 044,Sard 800cc,PFC,Z32 etc.......

Comment

That's great! Thanks!

both exactly the same

Comment

woooowwwww back from the dead,
          i was thinking the worst!
          less talking more pictures and parts lists.
          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
            woooowwwww back from the dead,
            i was thinking the worst!
            less talking more pictures and parts lists.
            its called kids!
            Trust T618Z,Carrillo Rods,CP Pistons,Tomei 280 10.8 lift ProCams, Tomei Spec C Springs, N1 Block, ARP, ATI, ATL, Bosch 044,Sard 800cc,PFC,Z32 etc.......

Comment

big day today.

primed the oil system using the back fill method were you put oil down the filter line to the pump about 500ml that manual wind the engine backwards. the oil pump will suck the oil back into it self. then put about 1L into the oil cooler to fill it.

normally it takes about 1 min of cranking to build pressure, mine did it in about 25 seconds, registering 1.2 bar at cranking rpm, i left off the turbo oil drains to confirm they were receiving oil, they did. removing the plugs lessens the load on the mains before they receive oil.

i then filled the motor with coolant and found a leak from my heater bypass, quickly resolved by tightening it.

as it stands oils in, coolants in.

Comment

The start up is so nerve racking!!!
                03 lancer dead
                68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
                05 chevy silverado L33
                2010 crv Wife's ride
                1987 Harley Softail custom

Comment

just finished the first startup cam breakin procedure. here is a video

Comment

holly so baller with the defis! what fuel pumps you running? twin 044s? how much boost/power you shooting for?
                    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

i am shooting for 600 at the wheels, AWHP.

the engine could probably produce as it sits, 800 hp fly, limitedly the turbos.

but the block,head and fuel system can handle 1200 - 1500hp

Last edited by R32GT-R; 11-21-2011, 09:04 PM.

Comment

i am shooting for 600 at the wheels, AWHP.

the engine could probably produce as it sits, 800 hp fly, limitedly the turbos.

but the block,head and fuel system can handle 1200 - 1500hp
                        nice man. pretty close to what im going for. so far i am at 421awhp on rgs heart break dyno @12psi. i was limited by my osg twin slipping. but as soon as i get the triple you sold me in im going back for a 2bar tune and hoping to hit 600-650awhp. what turbos you running?

Comment

man yu sell crack? you have a kid and a gtr? how u afford that :P :P very nice car man, very nice!

and GTRjon if you made 421 at 12psi you should have no probs making 600AWHP FML SICK!

Comment

t618z trust turbos

its taken me 8 years to do this, when you spread it out anything is possible.

i was one of the first, if not the first in BC to have a GTR. Sept of 2004

Comment

pretty impressive. i dont know how you could spread it out over that long tho. my build took 11 months and i was getting so unmotivated towards the end. its hard to stay on track when you forget what its like to drive the car

Comment

Thats why I want to build an engine "on the side" ^^

impressive build and parts !

Comment

Working...
                                X