No announcement yet.

BNR320001551 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe you were the first in canada with a gtr..
    My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

That defi setup is so slick... But isn't it illegal to not have a speedo? (have no clue)
      Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
      hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

Originally posted by hozer View Post
        That defi setup is so slick... But isn't it illegal to not have a speedo? (have no clue)
        im not too sure its going to be a street car from what i read through the build thread. could be wrong tho
        1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

thanks again man for the hks triple plate clutch. i just got it today and im going to throw it in tom cant wait!

Comment

1st start up and you're breakin' her in at WOT at 11k rpm. nice.
            oh hai!

Comment

This thread is sexy
              Now this build is a prime example of "doing it right"
              Jesus H this thing is gonna boogie at all spots of the rpm range
              Power goals?
              R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
              Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

550-650 of very usable power.

i just sourced a 6boost divided t4 manifold i am gonna pair with a smaller BorgWarner EFR series IWG single.

got the front end on last night and ran into a leaky coolant plug, drained most of the coolant then dumped the remaining 2L of it on my head. work stopped their... Today i am gonna seal and refit the plug. then refill coolant and hopefully do a road test.

watching the dollar climb to par, when it does Bride Vorga HL here i come
                Trust T618Z,Carrillo Rods,CP Pistons,Tomei 280 10.8 lift ProCams, Tomei Spec C Springs, N1 Block, ARP, ATI, ATL, Bosch 044,Sard 800cc,PFC,Z32 etc.......

Comment

someone else running a 6boost nice!

Comment

I think gtrjon wants to hold your hand :P
                    gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

did some 6-7k rpm pulls in my neighbourhood hilly areas today, engine purrs. just a little lumpy idle from the cams.

still dripping coolant though and can't source it anywhere. I don't think its the plug, but i could be wrong.
                      Trust T618Z,Carrillo Rods,CP Pistons,Tomei 280 10.8 lift ProCams, Tomei Spec C Springs, N1 Block, ARP, ATI, ATL, Bosch 044,Sard 800cc,PFC,Z32 etc.......

Comment

Just dropped of at VEX Performance to get finished up. Will post information as it becomes available.

Planned so far

1) Engine breakin on the dyno
                        2) Install Haltech Platinum Pro and CAN BUS
                        3) Tune
                        Last edited by R32GT-R; 04-14-2014, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Now waiting for video of finished product!!
                          gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

Vex is becoming popular with GTRs. That's like 3 or 4 big build GTRs over there now!

Excited to see how much pull its gonna out down
                            No build thread.
                            1991 nissan
                            El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

man love the red on the car, looks good so far!
                              91'- GTR - SOLD
                              94'- GTR

Comment

Working...
                              X