Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good.

Comment

Cool build charles love how its looking so far. Good choice on SPL suspension parts they are mega beefy. The kit looks dope toO!!!!

I love how people on this site flame anything that isn't stock! LOL it's completely opposite on every other site I am on. YOu would all get flamed for having monster trucks with shitty fitting wheels. Oh well keep up the good work lol

Comment

Originally posted by J.V.D.Skyline View Post
        Cool build charles love how its looking so far. Good choice on SPL suspension parts they are mega beefy. The kit looks dope toO!!!!

I love how people on this site flame anything that isn't stock! LOL it's completely opposite on every other site I am on. YOu would all get flamed for having monster trucks with shitty fitting wheels. Oh well keep up the good work lol
        This.
        Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

Looks sick charles, bore that thing out, do it up!
          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

I am still debating what I should do for internals. I want forged internals but funds are limited and I don't want to cheap out and get wiseco and eagle stuff.

I'll see how it goes in the up coming month. Most of the money is going towards chassis and suspension componet. I can live with a stock motor for now but I am not sure If I want to pull any engine out again..such a PITA.
            Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

hey charles, where did you get those SPL links? a canadian supplier?

and on their website, they don't have anything for R32s, did you get special tension rods? i'm not sure Z32's fit R32s, do they? i know S chassis tension rods don't fit R32s
              sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

I got them from Z-tune or you can just get them directly from SPL. I am just lazy so I bought it locally.

For GTR, you can use S13 rear arms (toe arms wont fit unless you are running non hicas subframe). Since I am going rwd conversion, so I will have a GTS-t front suspension assembly so the z32 front tension rod will fit. I hope this help.

Comment

sell than BN GTR! do a fat overhaul on the engine, hks 2.8 stroker kit!

Comment

charles i want to have your babies
                    60% of the time my car is on the road all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by C-unit View Post

Also new parts arrived:
                      HKS EVC 6 Boost Controller

Very nice, I can't wait till I hook it up.
                      Hey let me know how you like this EBC. I'm thinking about getting one for my S14...

Comment

i like the body kit. car will look exellent. are you planning on a hot sexy colour?
                        I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

Charles what type of lip was that on the original bumper? it doesn't look very familiar. thanks bro!

Comment

it kinda looks like a jun front lip or something haha
                            '91 skyline gtst

Comment

Its a JUN front lip. I don't know what colour I am going yet but it will be sometime totally wild.

Comment

dope lip, added to the wishlist

Comment

Working...
                                X