C-unit's NuB GTR project o0o!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C-unit View Post
    Its a JUN front lip. I don't know what colour I am going yet but it will be sometime totally wild.
    Are you painting it neon pink?

Let me know when your free man, I need help rolling my fenders..

Comment

Originally posted by C-unit View Post
      People needs to drop their pride on a GTR..it is just a 20yr old car. I dont see it as a legend or anything. Stock look to me is boring as fxck, don't give a shxt on anyone else opinion. Bodykit on a GTR?? why not, GTR..GTS-t look the same with body kit n widefenders. No one can tell the differences anyways.
      Well spoken.

Car has a lot of potential. Definitely my favorite gtr build.
      Mark
      Union Auto Club
      unionautoclub.com

Comment

Looking good Mr. Charles! Quite pleased with the comp numbers from that old motor. I knew it was strong inside. Buyer of that engine set should be very happy. He's going MAF right?

Btw, your Nismo arms are due in today.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
        For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

are u planing on doing all that crazy canard work too?
          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

^ Not until I can find someone to make some fucntional ones. I am just going for front carbon flat panel diffuser for now. I don't really plan on adding all the canard if it's just for show.

Thanks Adam for the nismo arms. Thats all I am missing for the suspension component!!
            Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

imo i think what you have for a kit is great!!, front and sides with a rear diffuser on the stock rear bumper to drop the lines will look hype,.... very time attack looking! btw the color on the car you have is very nice maybe with a bit of a gold flake to match your rims would be hype! Killer build man Kudos!
              1992 BNR32 Skyline GT-R

Originally posted by bignate
              If you are too lazy to search the site for info you are certainly too lazy maintain a 15+yr old JDM car.
              Ass, grass or cash Nobody Rides for free!!

Comment

hey what kinda of front panel diffuser you going for?
                Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

I am looking at this:

Carbon fiber wireless chargers, Carbon fiber rings, carbon fiber watches, carbon fiber tubes

Do alot of Custom Dry Carbon Aero parts for the Redline Timeattack teams. I am just looking at their 1/4" Carbon Panel and Have it cut to my dimension. They don't post alot of product since everything they make is one off.

There are 2 version: Street and Race.
                  Street one is just a big carbon panel and you'll have to cut out the shape you want and have the side molding glued on. For the dimension I am looking at, it'll cost me $600USD shipped. Not a bad price.

For the Race version, you'll have to bring your car in for custom mounting for the track abuse. Price is double.

They recently have a limited production dry CF spoiler which I am interested as well.

This is what JIC Rx-8 use on their red line time attack car.
                  You can choose to have it mounted on the trunk or on the chassis.
                  Unfortunately..I am broke atm.

Comment

Baller Baller!

Comment

Here's a shot of the S14 from last weekend with original type front splitter. Note I bumped into a parking curb at the 7-11 very very lightly. Little bent up now

Charles, suggest you make something like this. Finish is pretty good and its functional.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
                      For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Any updates?

Decided on a color yet?
                        sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
                        ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

no updates dude..final is coming up and I am still collecting parts. There will be a big ass update after I get back from holiday!!

Stay tune!

For now, I've pickd up my Non-hicas subframe, 2WD front spindle, 2WD crossmember. I also sand blast all the lower bracket and have them powder costed.

Thanks Supguyex and M13 for the parts and powder coating recommandation.

Attempt of burning the bushings = fail

To keep my project going..please buy my Nismo LMGT4!!

Comment

YAY. Can't wait.

I Just love build threads. Good build threads that is
                            sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
                            ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

you need that torch i use buddy... KILL IT WITH FIRE! eff hk.. come help me with my car
                              ----------------------------------------------
                              widebody rb25 r32
                              Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
                              We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
                              ----------------------------------------------
                              friends of:
                              genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
                              Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

appearently my torch is too weak..lol

Comment

Working...
                                X