No announcement yet.

Project "Endeavour"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well my garage is all done and the lift is i n, just gotta get the beast back now!
    Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
    hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

• Nice tall ceilings! I would love to stop by and check out the beast next time I'm in Calgary if you're game!

Comment

• How tall is that lift? I went with a 12 foot ceiling but my overhead door operators are standard so they are limited to 10 feet or so.
        No build thread.
        1991 nissan
        El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

• Originally posted by PurpleStreak View Post
          Nice tall ceilings! I would love to stop by and check out the beast next time I'm in Calgary if you're game!
          If the car is out of the shop by then, absolutely!

Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
          How tall is that lift? I went with a 12 foot ceiling but my overhead door operators are standard so they are limited to 10 feet or so.
          Lift is 8'6 to the top of those little tips on the posts, I needed 10'2 to get my car under and the beast up top
          hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

• Ah gotcha. I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully your car is the one in front of mine so it can get started on at the shop
            No build thread.
            1991 nissan
            El terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
              Ah gotcha. I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully your car is the one in front of mine so it can get started on at the shop
              lol I sure hope so. They are just fabing the piping now!

Comment

• It'll be sad to see I leave vex... it's kinda like the mascot there after all this time. I'm sure there's more you could get done!!! Meth! Got meth?
                No build thread.
                1991 nissan
                El terror

Comment

It'll be sad to see I leave vex... it's kinda like the mascot there after all this time. I'm sure there's more you could get done!!! Meth! Got meth?
                  I have it all haha; its time to come home... the prodigal GTR. Despite it being gone so long, I will be joyous at it's return and shower it with the love it deserves.

Comment

• New fuel is all in. Looks pretty badass (less the bare metal and ghetto wood haha)
                    Last edited by hozer; 08-24-2015, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Any more updates in the last month? What's left to do on this beast, getting anxious to see it through

Think it'll be reasy by next summer?
                      No build thread.
                      1991 nissan
                      El terror

Comment

Any more updates in the last month? What's left to do on this beast, getting anxious to see it through

Think it'll be reasy by next summer?
                        Everything is back together! Added a flex piece to the exhaust and had to re fit some inter-cooler piping but Ryan tells me it should be running this week! (more likely next month but at this point it doesn't matter). Had to add an expansion module on the Haltech for extra monitoring, dash is all wired in (and looks insane sexy!). Just gotta get it tuned to run then dyno it!

They are anxious to get it out of the shop as they don't want it inside all winter again. Will 100% be on the road next summer and maybe might take it out this year if we get a nice snow free day or 2 in Calgary in the next few months!

Comment

• Why would it be left inside all winter where there 20 some other cars outside which are fine?

Good to hear though!!
                          No build thread.
                          1991 nissan
                          El terror

Comment

Why would it be left inside all winter where there 20 some other cars outside which are fine?

Good to hear though!!
                            Just an agreement I made with them; which to their credit they've honored for 4 years haha.

Comment

• Well been damn near a year I've updated. Took a work gig in Armenia and haven't really posted. But Looks like this month everything will be all finished and I'll be on the road with my car finally

Comment

• Holy $hi+! I'm not the only one who still looks on here from time to time?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X