No announcement yet.

Caliber's R32 GTR Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did you get it? And yes, there should be a more specific name for it like S362sx ( BW 88-75 )
    But looking at yours more precisely it looks like it is S366sx ( BW 91-79 )
    Anyway good project, keep up posting!)
    Last edited by tryingtobebest; 12-23-2012, 01:57 AM.
    TTBB is a true ACN member

Comment

• Originally posted by tryingtobebest View Post
      Where did you get it? And yes, there should be a more specific name for it like S362sx ( BW 88-75 )
      But looking at yours more precisely it looks like it is S366sx ( BW 91-70 )
      Anyway good project, keep up posting!)
      Typo? Don't think they made a 91-70. It used to be called a 91-79 now it's the 91-80
      1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

• yes Jon, your right!))))

Comment

• Yeah I guess I don't know the correct name of the turbo lol.
          “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

• Originally posted by caliber676 View Post
            Yeah I guess I don't know the correct name of the turbo lol.
            who cares what her name is. at the end of the day all shes going to do is blow and make you happy
            1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

• Hey GTRJON, can you post a link to your build thread i wan to see some of your engine bay shots!??

Comment

• Awesome build so far! Those wheels mmmmmm jealous. One day my car will be that clean :S
                gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

• So just as I was ready to install my new bmc and start bending my new brake lines this happened on an unfortunate night out. The gtr needed to be added to keep me focused.

So now that I'm awaiting the call on surgery and my right hand rendered useless I've shifted my money towards things I can stockpile
                  “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

• "Unfortunate night out"? Sounds like there must be a good story there
                    Tough break man. (No pun intended). Get well quickly.
                    Last edited by bobbo; 01-09-2013, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbo View Post
                      "Unfortunate night out"? Sounds like there must be a good story there
                      Tough break man. (No pun intended). Get well quickly.
                      A drunk guy intentionally pushed my girlfriend to the ground so came in with a punch, and seeing though I've never fought before I don't know how to punch and broke my last metacarpal in the same spot as I did two years ago on a car at work lol. The guys head hurt but Im sure my hand hurt twice as much lol.*facepalm

Comment

• $hit dude! Hard to have a good night out these days with so many assholes out there. I would've done the same thing if someone had touched my wife... except the broken bones

Comment

• So I did some shopping today and picked up a nardi deep corn(cone) 330mm steering wheel, and the spacer/adaptor to fit the hub. The adaptor needed some modifications with a grinder to fit and with my bummed hand that was all I did for tonight.
                          At the same time I ordered my front wheels, SSR SP1's flat back 18x9.5 +18 SL disc.

Comment

• Just about have the steering wheel installed. I needed to cut the mounting bolts because of the spacer so once that's all done ill have done something that should have taken 5 minutes lol

Comment

• Pics of the wheels!
                              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Unfortunately the ssr three piece wheels which include the sp1's are special order, so I'll receive the fronts in march or April. Just enough time for me to pick out some rubber

Comment

Working...
                                X