No announcement yet.

My New R33 GTR - so it begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the way it match's looks really cool but if you dont like it re do it jus my 2c
    1990 Mazda Manyata (Turbo Miata 6psi 175whp 172wtq)
    1991 Nissan Skyline GTR (13.5psi estimate of 320whp)

Comment

love the way it is now id say leave it
      Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

It looks amazing with the cross direction of the 2 pieces - only thing I wod change to make it make the "cross" direction theme is re-wrap the ashtray to math the direction of the lower dash trip. Even if you leave it it looks great awesome job !!! Maybe I could send you mine and you could make some cash ? Let me know
        "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

I forsee our interiors looking very similar haha.

Comment

where did you get the cf from and what else did you need to do this i wanna do this on my car

Comment

Originally posted by evilgtr View Post
              It looks amazing with the cross direction of the 2 pieces - only thing I wod change to make it make the "cross" direction theme is re-wrap the ashtray to math the direction of the lower dash trip. Even if you leave it it looks great awesome job !!! Maybe I could send you mine and you could make some cash ? Let me know
              Thanks. Think I'll leave the surround as is and re-do the ashtray cover for sure to match. Hey, If you want me to do yours all you gotta do is send me the parts, the CF film and a cheque for $50! The film cost about $80 shipped IIRC.

Originally posted by Ricky Ricer View Post
              I forsee our interiors looking very similar haha.
              Lol, I'm a trendsetter!

Originally posted by foxracingcanada004 View Post
              where did you get the cf from and what else did you need to do this i wanna do this on my car
              wwwdotcarbonfiberfilmdotcom. Need a good x-acto knife, a hair dryer/heat gun and patience. They have tutorials on the website, I just watched them a couple times and had at 'er.
              Last edited by ColinR33; 11-13-2010, 01:15 AM.

Comment

how much did you buy?

Comment

I bought a 2' x 4' piece, $60. Still have a good chunk left.

Comment

I like this carbon wrap idea! Looks awesome, man!
                    Originally posted by kengeroo
                    that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                    ...don't drink and ebay
                    '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

where did you get the CF loom? I kinda want to try it out myself..

Thanks,
                      Mark Oliver

Comment

Originally posted by flipridah17 View Post
                        where did you get the CF loom? I kinda want to try it out myself..

Thanks,
                        Mark Oliver
                        wwwdotcarbonfiberfilmdotcom

Comment

Ordered the carbon fiber film a while back, put it on peices between the 2 windows, looks great. +1

Comment

Got my new turbos! R34 N1 BB, steel wheels.

Comment

Some updates as it has been a while...
                              - sent cam covers, coil pack cover and TB cover off for powdercoating - black crinkle finish, new R34 garnish for coil pack cover
                              - sent new headers and downpipes off for ceramicoating
                              -in process of removing stock turbos, I have N1 turbos to put in (anyone in Edmonton that has removed stock turbos with motor in? I could use some tips! it is a royal pain in the arse!)
                              - Project Kics wheel spacers, Apexi intake, oil filter relocate kit all received and in process of install
                              - ViPec ECU ordered
                              - polished intake pipes

Comment

I found the turbos easier to remove that the intake plenum. If I recall, I disconnected the downpipe, oil/coolant hoses, then the turbos from the manifolds, then the manifolds came out. The turbos and outlets came out last. What's your power goal? Who's doing your coatings? I haven't found a shop that does powder crinkle finishes. As for vipec, I hope you ordered a V88.

Originally posted by ColinR33 View Post
                                Some updates as it has been a while...
                                - sent cam covers, coil pack cover and TB cover off for powdercoating - black crinkle finish, new R34 garnish for coil pack cover
                                - sent new headers and downpipes off for ceramicoating
                                -in process of removing stock turbos, I have N1 turbos to put in (anyone in Edmonton that has removed stock turbos with motor in? I could use some tips! it is a royal pain in the arse!)
                                - Project Kics wheel spacers, Apexi intake, oil filter relocate kit all received and in process of install
                                - ViPec ECU ordered
                                - polished intake pipes
                                Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                                Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                                Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                                Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                                Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                                White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X