No announcement yet.

Law of Murphy at Play for This Daily Driver BNR32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where did you get the tow hook i want!
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
      1. Lip is sexy as hell
      2. Same with the tow hook
      3. Give me your rims

lol thanks, Adam! I AM looking to get rid of my Gram Lights for a set of Work Meister S1Rs...

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
      where did you get the tow hook i want!
      From RHDJapan, sir.

Comment

• Hey, nice looking ride!

Can I ask how you got those lugs painted? I used the same paint in blue, but the paint came off quite a lot especially as I was tightening them back onto the wheels =[

Comment

• Originally posted by blink View Post
          Hey, nice looking ride!

Can I ask how you got those lugs painted? I used the same paint in blue, but the paint came off quite a lot especially as I was tightening them back onto the wheels =[
          The paint isn't the most resilient. I was very careful bolting them back on, and there was some flaking. A layer of varnish from a spray can will probably protect it a lot better.

Comment

• There's a car meet that happens in the Lloyd Mall parking lot every Wednesday evening. Mostly muscle cars, but a few weeks ago a Ferrari 308 and an Audi R8 came out. A few imports, Imprezas and so on. You should come down one time, but let me know so we can park the Skylines together.

What day does the Cold Lake meet happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibson View Post
              There's a car meet that happens in the Lloyd Mall parking lot every Wednesday evening. Mostly muscle cars, but a few weeks ago a Ferrari 308 and an Audi R8 came out. A few imports, Imprezas and so on. You should come down one time, but let me know so we can park the Skylines together.

What day does the Cold Lake meet happen?
              Wow, decent variety of cars. How big is this meet normally? The one we hold in Cold Lake happens Thursday nights. It's still a small gathering right now, but hopefully we'll draw in more cars throughout the summer.

Comment

• I'd say probably 20-25 on a good night. A couple very well restored pre-war Fords, very clean muscle cars and this one very nicely modified RHD BMW 5-series. I've seen a Lamborghini Diablo around town as well as a very nice NSX, but I'm not sure if either of them have ever come out to the meet.

I've gotta do some maintenance on my R33 before I can take it long distance again but I wouldn't coming up one time to your meet.

Comment

• *tease*

Comment

• something about that picture. mm mm mmmm
                    Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• What you don't see are the matte black work XD9s. Waiting for better lighting to take better pics.

Comment

• You gotta put a "Night kids" sticker on the 1/4 window haha.

When are the pics comin!?
                        Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
                          You gotta put a "Night kids" sticker on the 1/4 window haha.

When are the pics comin!?
                          Haha! That would be most excellent!

Update time. I dropped off my car with Auto Dream in Calgary before flying home to Toronto for a couple of weeks. I had them install my downpipe, cat, and brake lines. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about these guys before I took my car there, but their customer service was excellent. I dealt with Sam who was super professional and a strong communicator. Nguyen was the assigned mechanic and when I dropped off my GTR it was great to see how enthusiastic he was to work on my car. He invited me into the back to show off his own BNR32. The work they did was pretty straight forward but they provided me with good feedback about the parts they installed. The only thing that I didn't like too much was that they cut the O2 sensor off that goes to the cat (it was seized on). All in all I had a great experience with Auto Dream.

I wanted to change up the look of my car for an upcoming show, so I asked my friend if I could borrow one of his sets of wheels. He hooked me up with his Work XD9s in matte black. 18x10 +38, with 15mm spacers. The wheels JUST clear the calipers by 1mm and looks pretty perfect on the car. No rubbing issues, and I have room to drop the car even lower. It looks deadly as fock. The only sucky part is I have to give him back the wheels

Comment

• the 3rd photo is amazazing!

Comment

• one badass gtr...props

Comment

• I am erect.

I am glad to know my car will look similar with a respray to gloss. who knew black R32s didnt have to have **** paint, you coulda fooled me. ONLY black GTR ive seen that has been really well maintained aesthetically. props my man.
                                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Working...
                                X