Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky gtr part 2 !!!!!! Back wit more !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol wow alot of talking here hehe

sorry people i was working !!!

cant really come here like wenn i dont work.

iam waiting on my power fc for about 1-2 weeks?

seller is in japan and saying about the earthquake again ennyways no problem

all my engine piping is getting polish and my tt divided pipe getting painted

so i aint ina rush now

1 SMALL Update i received my chibby wing :P getting paint soon and install

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
    2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

Is that the one from the from anarki? I bought the same one and I'm excited to put it on
      Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
        This is pretty much what R34 N1 aka -7s aka SS would fetch on a good tune and correctly reading dyno I think.

SAU and GTROC seems them in the 400whp most often when closing in on 1.2 bar

99 R34 GTR non-vspec

Unopened engine. Done approx 70K.
        100K service done with all OEM parts, including water pump, timing belt, bearings and seals.
        Adjust Cam gears
        Garrett -7s
        Stock injector
        Stock fuel pump
        Stock air box with high flow air filter
        Stock intercooler with full HKS hard piping
        Nismo fuel regulator
        Spitfire Coilpacks
        Iridium spark plugs
        EVC 5 boost control
        Power FC
        Stock dumps and manifolds
        Full NISMO WELDINA NE-1 Exhaust De-Cat
        Koyo Radiator
        EXEDY hyper multi twin plate clutch

Tuned @ Racepace

Pulled 288.7 RWKW @ 18.2 psi, on BP 98. Just under 400whp

Bought Sard 700cc and Bosch 044, but told no need to install them as I had -7 only. Stock injectors cycle duty @ 98.8%. Knocking rarely exceeds 25 under the sun. Feels hell a lot better to drive.

Dyno
        http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/for...tach_id=322462

WOW! that is SERIOUSLY stupid... who ever owns this car is walking on a thin line... first of all you should never push injectors past 80% because near the top they are less accurate and more likely to lean out. Second, 1.2 bar on stock injectors.. holy crap. this guy is brave. he must check his oil for shards of metal after every drive.
        The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
          Is that the one from the from anarki? I bought the same one and I'm excited to put it on

yeah !! cant wait tooo put it on

Comment

Originally posted by archaeic_bloke View Post
            WOW! that is SERIOUSLY stupid... who ever owns this car is walking on a thin line... first of all you should never push injectors past 80% because near the top they are less accurate and more likely to lean out. Second, 1.2 bar on stock injectors.. holy crap. this guy is brave. he must check his oil for shards of metal after every drive.
            I dunno. Those guys over there have been tuning these cars since 89 so most of their tuners might know what's going on. Canada has some 7 years of tuning these cars. I see lots of builds like that over there. A razor sharp tune doesn't have to be rich at all even. Some of the best tuners say a tune is crap when there's black smoke but in canada, most higher powered cars puff when going into WOT. Anyways, I'm sure he's fine.
            No build thread.
            1991 nissan
            El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

I've seen race cars do around 120% duty cycle on injectors. Its not ideal but you can push them past 80%, your more probably right on the accuracy none the less.

Comment

its all in the tune!! motors the people have said cant take the boost have with a proper tune. you can spend all the money in the world on a motor but if you dont have a good tune it wont mean anything. the same goes the other way if you spend money on a tune and it is precise than your motor can do wonders
                1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

god i love gtrc soo much good information wen the right people talk i enjoy it so much hahahaha

Comment

Good news!!!

7 mai dyno day official at almasi tuning wit robin!!!

I receive my power fc + hks filter (replacement filter)+ my new cas sensor cuz my old one the trigger wheel was broken wen we took it off !!!

Neways im full ready for dyno day!!! Cant wait!!!

Comment

• good luck , make sure you wear clean underware

Comment

• I'm super excited for this to !!
                        "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

• bonus pic !!! my friend new R33 GTR !!! (yes a real gtr in MTL) hahaha

Comment

• OK ok guyz no more fooling around

dynoed today some Nice NUMBER!!! dyna pack 2 wd dyno

11 psi made 405 whp at 76xx rpm
                            13 psi made 435 whp at same rpm
                            15 psi made 455 whp at same rpm
                            18.5 psi made 502 whp at same rpm (video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgSpJ...er_profilepage

im shitting my pants at 11 psi i dident even took it on high boost yet

that 11 psi 405 whp is really really responsive i cant belive it im really impress

here the engine bay pic of the day my new engine bay :P well 90% done

custom catch tank + batery in the trunk + rocker ornement r34 coming wit custom hole in the cover

but here
                            Last edited by LuckyGTR; 05-08-2011, 03:18 AM.

Comment

• nice results man! who tuned it? almasi?
                              The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

• nice man congrats you got your 500whp now go enjoy it how do you like the pfc? and what are you running for a ebc? the boost controller kit? or avcr?
                                1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Working...
                                X