Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky gtr part 2 !!!!!! Back wit more !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your tuner is gonna get you 580whp on those smaller turbos, the same tuner should be able to give me ATLEAST a 100whp more on -5s I would think. Yes I have the same watermeth and yes I have a 4" intercooler

Edit: I don't much about cars but I can afford to make them fast on someone else's knowledge haha
    Last edited by NismoS-tune; 05-11-2011, 05:39 PM.
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

Comment

• wow blast from the past nismoS-tune havnt heard from you in ages! 100whp is alot and like I said supporting mods make a big difference especially head flow and the fuel system. Im not saying that -5's arent capable of 100whp more but certainly not at the same boost level. The -5's run out of efficiency and generate alot of heat around 26-27psi.

Real world results are this
      GTR-DAD(Dan) Dynoed his car a week before me,same dyno,similar cams,different head work,same ecu (Vipec) IDENTICAL BOOST,ambient tempreture within 3 degrees,and most importantly SAME TUNER.

His Dyno results were 4whp higher then mine,thats it ! And my torque was almost 40lbs/ft higher then his With -5's !
      So yes you have potential to achieve 100whp over me but you will need to run alot more boost to do it. Kind of throws the apples to apples comparison out the window.

I love my N1's they respond much quicker and absolutly hammer when they spool, I will most likely be upgrading to a single in the next year or so but will keeping my twins for my next GTR!
      "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

• Garrett 2860-5 turbo R34 N1 Spec turbo
        Wheel Diameter inside/outside
        47.2mm/60.1mm 44.4mm/59.9mm N1 Comp wheel is BIGGER then the -5 by 2.6mm
        Turbine Diameter inside
        53.9mm 53.8mm -5 bigger by 0.1mm
        A/R
        0.64 0.64

So as you can see they are very similar, I have compressor maps to somewhere once I find them Il post them

Comment

• I'm in and out. The new born takes a good chunk of the time I have. I'm still having issues with missing parts but everything is paid for so it's a matter of time to get on the road. I once wanted to go with GT-SS or R34 N1s but wanted more powah! Then again, I wanted an RB30 too but couldn't get one from RIPS for the right shipping price...

Anyways, it's still odd that the -5s barely made much more power.

Originally posted by evilgtr View Post
          wow blast from the past nismoS-tune havnt heard from you in ages! 100whp is alot and like I said supporting mods make a big difference especially head flow and the fuel system. Im not saying that -5's arent capable of 100whp more but certainly not at the same boost level. The -5's run out of efficiency and generate alot of heat around 26-27psi.

Real world results are this
          GTR-DAD(Dan) Dynoed his car a week before me,same dyno,similar cams,different head work,same ecu (Vipec) IDENTICAL BOOST,ambient tempreture within 3 degrees,and most importantly SAME TUNER.

His Dyno results were 4whp higher then mine,thats it ! And my torque was almost 40lbs/ft higher then his With -5's !
          So yes you have potential to achieve 100whp over me but you will need to run alot more boost to do it. Kind of throws the apples to apples comparison out the window.

I love my N1's they respond much quicker and absolutly hammer when they spool, I will most likely be upgrading to a single in the next year or so but will keeping my twins for my next GTR!
          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

• Most people find it odd because everyone still says 400whp is MAX on N1's - they only got that information from a buddys buddy who had a buddy who told their buddy that. I base all my opinions on facts and what Iv personally seen where as alot of people take forum threads as gospel without having any tangable facts or proof.

How much was the shipping price ? you can get anything shipped from NZ or AUS to Canada for less the $1500

Comment

• Originally posted by evilgtr View Post
              Most people find it odd because everyone still says 400whp is MAX on N1's - they only got that information from a buddys buddy who had a buddy who told their buddy that. I base all my opinions on facts and what Iv personally seen where as alot of people take forum threads as gospel without having any tangable facts or proof.

How much was the shipping price ? you can get anything shipped from NZ or AUS to Canada for less the $1500
              $1500 would be a good price for an engine. An engine in Canada across a province in over $300
              Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

• Thats $1500 to fill a 20 foot sea can, as many engines as you want haha Iv got a few friends looking for wrecked VL commodores that were N/A so they can yank the motors out. I have to start planning for my next project..

Comment

• i love the torke :P

broke my tranny at the drag strip (it was getting old and grinded 4-5 lol!! i had another one in my garage in perfect condition i bought oil today

royaal purp 75w90 5x
                  royaal purp max atf 2x

should be swapping tranny in about 4-5 days or so

but the overall car is AMAZING woah its fast LMAO!

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
                  2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

• and btw im saving for this

Comment

• Originally posted by LuckyGTR View Post
                      nice to have lots of cash Line of credit from your house? lol
                      No build thread.
                      1991 nissan
                      El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
                        nice to have lots of cash Line of credit from your house? lol
                        no just got my house cant do that i need 1 year to save 10 gs

i will drive the PPG next summer and im going for low 10s car wit slick (front driff rear diff front driveshaft and rear driveshafts + rebuild of my twin plate+ engine mount and tranny mount will be doing at the same time of the PPG

iam puting a stock tranny again for the rest of this summer hopefully it will last !

Comment

• UPDATE PIC

monday car IS GETTING TRANNY SWAPPED PIC TO COME!!

Comment

• If you need a tranny after than one I have an R33 GTR box you sold me, the price would be what I paid, $1450
                            No build thread.
                            1991 nissan
                            El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
                              If you need a tranny after than one I have an R33 GTR box you sold me, the price would be what I paid, $1450
                              wtf? its not installed yet? is it so hard??? lmao

no next box im going either PPG OR nismo converstion kit r34 getrag OR OS giken gear set close ratio 1-2-3 and keep my 4-5 stock + put a billet main shaft + proper fork

iam saving money atm for these

for the rest of summer im not gonna drag race the car R32 gtr tranny gears are week at 500 whp wen u shift fast ? LOL:P

Comment

• nice wheels mang
                                My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

Working...
                                X