Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky GTR part 3 , YES but now 1000hp GOAL !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hozer View Post
    I love your build but man reading this honestly strains my IQ lol. Good luck man!
    dude , how many time i will have to tell you guyz , IAM FRENCH , at least i try to get myselft understood , now if u wanna READ PEOPLE THAT WRITE ENGLISH LIKE PRO , DONT COME ON A CAR FORUM ,

GO AT , WWW.IWRITEGOODENGLISH.COM

enuuf wit the ******* whinning about how i write , im fed up , STFU AND dont read if u not happy ,

PEACE ,

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
    2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyGTR View Post
      dude , how many time i will have to tell you guyz , IAM FRENCH , at least i try to get myselft understood , now if u wanna READ PEOPLE THAT WRITE ENGLISH LIKE PRO , DONT COME ON A CAR FORUM ,

GO AT , WWW.IWRITEGOODENGLISH.COM

enuuf wit the ******* whinning about how i write , im fed up , STFU AND dont read if u not happy ,

PEACE ,
      Just having fun man.

Last edited by hozer; 08-13-2013, 12:53 PM.
      Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
      hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

if i was english , OK , but I AINT , IAM FRENCH FOR GOD SAKE , LEAVE ME ALONE WIT THE , IQ **** , i made 100 k + a year WHIT THAT WRITING , so im set , and i dont give a damn about how i write in english , your like the 10 person that tell me that , im fed up man , enjoy the build and take a chill pill , i aint no english dictionary , fawk

Comment

W00t I made $290k last year with an ok French and a good English, so whatttt. I'm still broke lol

How's the haltech to tune anyway? Pretty easy and loaded with options? I'm considering one.
          Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
          Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
          Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
          Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
          White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
            W00t I made $290k last year with an ok French and a good English, so whatttt. I'm still broke lol

I could rule the world with a fraction of that cashflow
            1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Originally posted by Marus92 View Post

I could rule the world with a fraction of that cashflow
              Welcome to Alberta! We all live paycheck to paycheck here yo

Comment

Nice build.

May I make some suggestions about some of the parts your going to use.

My first suggestion is to go with the haltech sport2000 because you will find the platinum unit doesn't have very many input/outputs for future controls like pumps boost gauges maybe meth wideband input oil pressure/fuel input for safety shutdowns etc...
                You will need a 4bar map also.

Also your oil pump choice is probably the best internal pump you could choose because of its dual inner gear design but I truly believe you will eventually crack the inner drive gear and because of its design you may or may not notice it as soon.
                Contact Robbie and ask him to set you up with a basic single stage external pump from Ross Clothier if its not too late, for the cost difference it's like total piece of mind.

Got any question just pm me.

Great build !
                Favorites
                lucky_cefiro
                you\'re not listening
                entelijint
                stop saying "yall"... i'm picturing you with a mullet.
                mullet+skyline=*shiver* i dont even want to think about it
                Originally posted by specialedition
                He ended up popping a tired and he failed at life.

Comment

I second going dry sump. Serious cars need serious oiling. Gonna pull serious Vs, would hate to see a loss to pressure kill that sick engine...
                  Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                  Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                  Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                  Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                  Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                  White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                  lol

Comment

tx for the input mr freak , nice comment , at least not talking about my english writing :P

for the ecu , i know the sport2000 has more , thats y i had to get another haltech part on the side for more imputs , now iam all good , my tuner said that i had more then ennuf to control everything i had too

tx for the imput tho

for the OILING ,

i have Tomei oil pump, greedy extended sump. spool oil drain kit , tomei oil restrictor , IF thats aint ennuf and i SEE a drop of PRESSURE

u can be sure im ordering a DRY SUMP system right away for now ill stick wit this plan A

tx for the imputs again its a pleasure to read good stuff for once

cheers buddy

ohh i forgot , i already have a 4 BAR map

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyGTR View Post
                      tx for the input mr freak , nice comment , at least not talking about my english writing :P

for the ecu , i know the sport2000 has more , thats y i had to get another haltech part on the side for more imputs , now iam all good , my tuner said that i had more then ennuf to control everything i had too

tx for the imput tho

for the OILING ,

i have Tomei oil pump, greedy extended sump. spool oil drain kit , tomei oil restrictor , IF thats aint ennuf and i SEE a drop of PRESSURE

u can be sure im ordering a DRY SUMP system right away for now ill stick wit this plan A

tx for the imputs again its a pleasure to read good stuff for once

cheers buddy

ohh i forgot , i already have a 4 BAR map
                      One thing I'd be very careful about is how much lower that extended greddy pan sits. I was originally going that route but it easily makes your pan the lowest part of the car.

Not sure how the roads are where you live but in Calgary that was a huge heartbreak waiting to happen and my car is hardly even lowered.

The RIPS pan sits only 3mm lower than the original and I'd recommended it over the greddy. Or make sure you get a beefy skid plate to protect that bad boy sticking out.
                      Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
                      hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

super cars? well stay away from Texas then if you are only bringing 850awhp to the table. I've seen Supras with 1300whp lose to underground racing lambos all day long in person. You might wanna slay some lambs(stock super cars) before you go out hunting modified super cars or bikes for that matter. But i wish the very best to you though, represent the GT-R's for us all lol

Comment

il est francais tabanak.. hahahah lol, tu built pour rue la haha dit good bye a tes pionts guy..

Comment

290k last year nismo...wtf do you do lol
                            gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

Originally posted by gAWDzla View Post
                              super cars? well stay away from Texas then if you are only bringing 850awhp to the table. I've seen Supras with 1300whp lose to underground racing lambos all day long in person. You might wanna slay some lambs(stock super cars) before you go out hunting modified super cars or bikes for that matter. But i wish the very best to you though, represent the GT-R's for us all lol

esti que t cave toer , JHABITE A MONTREAL COMME TOER ESTI !!! ten voie tu des supra de 1300hp moi non esti ,

caliss si ta rien a dire dinterlligent dans mon tread GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by hozer View Post
                                One thing I'd be very careful about is how much lower that extended greddy pan sits. I was originally going that route but it easily makes your pan the lowest part of the car.

Not sure how the roads are where you live but in Calgary that was a huge heartbreak waiting to happen and my car is hardly even lowered.

The RIPS pan sits only 3mm lower than the original and I'd recommended it over the greddy. Or make sure you get a beefy skid plate to protect that bad boy sticking out.

i live in MTL , ROAD are discusting , thats y i really never hardly drive it on those small street mostly highways , and no crack on the highways , tx for the imput , ive hard that before too

i dident take the rips pan cuz i already bought that greedy pan and the ******* thing alrady welded :s

Comment

Working...
                                X