No announcement yet.

Midnight Purple R33 GTR EFR8374 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iam loving the color and loving the build!!!

Comment

Awesome project.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleStreak View Post
        I didnt know you changed cars! Will be wicked when its done for sure..the guys at VEX are good
        I didn't know you knew my old car! Thanks and yes they are

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but you were a tech at VEX at one point were you not? I think you were the guy building my ride haha, if so you do damn fine work.

Good luck with the build man!
          Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
          hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

gotta love the midnight purple...ones of my favorite colors on the R33s

Comment

If he was the vex guy who's their gtr guy now?
              No build thread.
              1991 nissan
              El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Oh dang.. Such a nice car. Can't wait to see this car in the flesh. Hope to see you out at some Wednesday night weekly meets this summer
                BNR32- Sold
                1998 Evolution V

Comment

Originally posted by hozer View Post
                  Correct me if I'm wrong but you were a tech at VEX at one point were you not? I think you were the guy building my ride haha, if so you do damn fine work.

Good luck with the build man!
                  Yeah that was me haha thanks. Wish I had more time to finish it, I was really hoping to see your car running before I left but was always swamped with other work. Hopefully we can meet up at the track at some point when both of our cars are running

Comment

Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
                    If he was the vex guy who's their gtr guy now?
                    Ryan was always the gtr guy.
                    Last edited by sb119; 03-09-2018, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by quadracer111 View Post
                      Oh dang.. Such a nice car. Can't wait to see this car in the flesh. Hope to see you out at some Wednesday night weekly meets this summer
                      I plan to be there! Hoping to get out drag racing as much as possible this summer too

Comment

Quick update. Hopefully ordering parts to get my engine back together this week. Goal is to have the engine back together by end of Feb.

When I first bought the car it was misfiring and ran like sh*t. After hours of diag found out the CAS wiring was partially broken right where it goes into the plastic sheathe behind the fuel rail. I repaired the wiring and it ran properly but the whole harness is pretty crunchy so I bought an entire engine harness from Nissan last year. Pulled the old one out and installed the shiny new harness today

Last edited by sb119; 01-20-2014, 01:26 AM.

Comment

How much did the harness run you?
                          “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

I don't remember exactly. I think msrp was 6-650 but I payed less than half that

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sb119 View Post
                              Thanks for the heads up, last time I checked they only made them for externally waste gated turbos.
                              Raw Brokerage EFR Turbo Manifold (internal wastegate)

Comment

Yeah it looks good. Now I just need to hustle and make some money haha

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X