No announcement yet.

Project.. !!FREAK!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u guyz aint tired of always trying to insults me , ? y so jealous for god sake , i dident even do anything to you guyz ,

wen i see some gay setup and gay numbers , i dont insult the GUY , i just give my opignon , in return i get insulted for no reason ,

like u guyz should grow up and ******* learn the bad opignon somethime instead of licking your ass ,

ANNYWAYS back on THE TOPIC ,

mR freak project , wich is a crazy RB30 project and we all learn from this guy , so lets be nice wit his page , and stop the arguuing , PEACE

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
    2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

I wasn't insulting. Being serious that you made the right choice. I' not jealous one but, I'm from Alberta....

Was just asking honest questions. When you mentioned your awesome build.

As for the tomei rb28, without the badass pistons, its about $7300 with all bearings plus $1900 for an n1 block and $1100 for a rips oil pan (all landed prices) plus whatever the studs costs. Still agree it would be chesperto do a rips engine, i didt know they were that cheap compared to other. good deal indeed. The tomei crank is not fully counter (only 8 counter on the 2.8 stroker) the full counter crank is 2.6 only, was some $5500 and is discontinued now.

Freak, who is your tuner?
      How are you dealing with the 33mm taller deck in regards to the hood, mounts and downpipe?
      What's your fuel system?
      Last edited by Bruizer; 08-19-2013, 05:58 PM.
      No build thread.
      1991 nissan
      El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
        Freak, who is your tuner?
        How are you dealing with the 33mm taller deck in regards to the hood, mounts and downpipe?
        What's your fuel system?
        I had the car tuned @ Pür Automotive by Stan (great guys there btw)

As for the height issue I took 3/8 plate and made shims to lower the front of the sub frame but not the rear so the rack won't be effected. That did the trick for the hood to close.

For fuel I supply a 4L surge tank with the stock pump.
        Off the surge tank are 2 Bosch 044 pumps with check valves on there outlets.
        I run one pump until 11psi boost then the haltech turns the second one on.
        The 2 pumps feed -8an to a single -10an braided line.
        Injectors are 1200cc SMP
        Mallory 4 port FPR 1:1 riser

I think I posted pictures earlier.

Also have a meth system but haven't used/ tuned for it yet.
        Favorites
        lucky_cefiro
        you\'re not listening
        entelijint
        stop saying "yall"... i'm picturing you with a mullet.
        mullet+skyline=*shiver* i dont even want to think about it
        Originally posted by specialedition
        He ended up popping a tired and he failed at life.

Comment

Originally posted by speedfreak View Post
          I had the car tuned @ Pür Automotive by Stan (great guys there btw)

As for the height issue I took 3/8 plate and made shims to lower the front of the sub frame but not the rear so the rack won't be effected. That did the trick for the hood to close.

For fuel I supply a 4L surge tank with the stock pump.
          Off the surge tank are 2 Bosch 044 pumps with check valves on there outlets.
          I run one pump until 11psi boost then the haltech turns the second one on.
          The 2 pumps feed -8an to a single -10an braided line.
          Injectors are 1200cc SMP
          Mallory 4 port FPR 1:1 riser

I think I posted pictures earlier.

Also have a meth system but haven't used/ tuned for it yet.

sick think i will do the same ,
          rigght now i have still stock Feed line , and i think they woont do the job pass 750 whp , well ill see on the dyno if i have pressure drop then ill make it happen ,

right now i have 2 in tank Gtr fuel pump , maybe illl just keep them there , add a fuel surge tank and those 2 044 BOSH pump like u did , think it would be great for me too , to have ennuf fuel till 1100 hp at least ,

tx for the imput bro

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyGTR View Post
            I didn't Get BILLET main, ROB told me he ran 6 sec with stock mains, so why bother.

There's a big difference between 6 sec of full power and a engine being able to handle it for hours on end (24 hour racing, etc).

It's like saying 3rd gear in a stock gearbox can handle huge amounts of torque for hours on end. The metal fatigues alot quicker with higher torque, when compared with less torque, so lifespan of gear is shortened with more torque. The bigger gears handle more torque, so lifespan is longer.

With cranks you put a huge amount of stress on and off different parts of the crank, girdle and this stress is way beyond the girdles designed limit with higher hp engines. It will go through so many amount of these cycles before it will let go. But there are many factors that contribute to this fatigue failure. One of them is 6 sec is not long enough for heat levels to rise to point where it probably would fail, stronger main studs to reduce flexing of the metal, etc.

Then take into account the metal is cut from different pieces of metal, so the girdles in each engine will have higher or lower limit's (not the same).

Also it's not just the higher limit's of the upgraded girdle. The plate, thicker mains support the bottom of block (similar to filling block to strengthen block), is said to help with harmonics, etc.
            RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Originally posted by Skym View Post
              There's a big difference between 6 sec of full power and a engine being able to handle it for hours on end (24 hour racing, etc).

It's like saying 3rd gear in a stock gearbox can handle huge amounts of torque for hours on end. The metal fatigues alot quicker with higher torque, when compared with less torque, so lifespan of gear is shortened with more torque. The bigger gears handle more torque, so lifespan is longer.

With cranks you put a huge amount of stress on and off different parts of the crank, girdle and this stress is way beyond the girdles designed limit with higher hp engines. It will go through so many amount of these cycles before it will let go. But there are many factors that contribute to this fatigue failure. One of them is 6 sec is not long enough for heat levels to rise to point where it probably would fail, stronger main studs to reduce flexing of the metal, etc.

Then take into account the metal is cut from different pieces of metal, so the girdles in each engine will have higher or lower limit's (not the same).

Also it's not just the higher limit's of the upgraded girdle. The plate, thicker mains support the bottom of block (similar to filling block to strengthen block), is said to help with harmonics, etc.

i have arp main stud bro , i just dident take the BILLET MAIN , i dident have another 4500$ to throw , u wanna pay it be my guess LOL

Comment

Working...
              X