Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any replacment rotors available fronm brembo or perhaps mountain or zimmerman?

Comment

Does anyone know what the part number for the titanium GTR key is, I want to get a spare cut but have to order the blank key... Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by superdaveosbourne View Post
        Does anyone know what the part number for the titanium GTR key is, I want to get a spare cut but have to order the blank key... Thanks.
        not sure if this one is titanium "KEY00-00185" i think its like the ones that can be found on ebay. im not sure about the dealer's cost.

edit: dealer cost for me was $32 CAN
        Tџяϊsмø

Comment

Originally posted by evochuck View Post
          Are there any replacment rotors available fronm brembo or perhaps mountain or zimmerman?
          You can get rotors through DBA. I'm getting a set of slotted fronts for around $400. Nice thing is no waiting, they're in stock locally.
          Roger L.

\"Fat chicks need love too...but they got to pay!\" - Quagmire

Comment

02 sensors for 1992 Skyline GTR, are they found on anything else.

Comment

Brembo pads.

hey everyone, i have brembo breaks from an R34 skyline, 4piston in the front and 2piston in the rear. i called brembo international and the opreator was less than useful. does anyone have any idea as to what pads i can use?? or do i have to fight with brembo??

Thanks Mike

Comment

Why is everyone trying to fit parts that are from 300zx, 240sx, sti, why not get the actual skyline parts? They still make then. A little saying I was told once:Any one can buy a porshe but not everyone can afford one. Why can you guys use skyline parts?
                No build thread.
                1991 nissan
                El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
                  Why is everyone trying to fit parts that are from 300zx, 240sx, sti, why not get the actual skyline parts? They still make then. A little saying I was told once:Any one can buy a porshe but not everyone can afford one. Why can you guys use skyline parts?
                  i want brembo parts but no dealer or brembo themselves knows what part numbers they are. i have tottaly taken my breaks apart to see if there is a number but there isn't. its not about spending the money, i wouldnt think twice about getting the right parts.

Comment

Nissan uses common parts for a lot of their vehicles. The part numbers are the same. Some parts work for cross-manufacturer as well. Why pay for shipping getting the common parts from Japan when they're in stock at your local parts shop?

For example, RB oil filter: WIX Number 51394. This is also the same filter used in Toyota Corolla GTS - AE86's. If local parts stores have listings for RB oil filters, and you go in and ask for a WIX filter for your GTR, guess what the part number will be on the box?

Why pay and wait for shipping when you can have it now, just so you can say you have a "Nissan Genuine oil filter" ?
                    Dan Hofman
                    DnA Garage - the performance gene
                    www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

looking for the part number for a inner tie rod end for a gtr, or if its crosses to other cars. anybody help me out . Thanks

Comment

front left drive axel.. anyone one

Comment

GTR power steering belt ?? 950mm?? i have only been able to find the RB25 sizes.

Comment

r32 gtr/gts-4 springs/struts? ive heard theyre the same as 300zx..... true??
                            GTS4-R

Comment

i thought this thread was for posting parts that you have already found to cross over, not asking for which part does.

post in the Nissan FAST subforum if you are looking for crossover parts to fit your skyline.
                              Tџяϊsмø

Comment

Oil filter for example are used on most of Nissan's cars. Any car/truck with a KA24DE engine like tundra/240sx/altima or the 300zx. The list is long. Car manufactures try to keep the parts inventory to a minimum and if they can re-use as many parts on different cars as possible then tooling costs are lower per modle, but not the stupid Germans and except chrysler, PT cruiser brake pads are not used on any other car and cost hundreds $$ just for jober pads while my altima are $25.

People who own Porshe's are not the sharpest tool in the shed.
                                " Using Fast and Honda in the same sentence is an Oxymoron "

Comment

Working...
                                X