Clear All

I like the look of the diamonds, you should go for it
    Originally posted by Z-Tuned
    Next question is: should I stroke it??
    Originally posted by Wingnut
    Yes, but leave the engine alone.

Comment

those wheels are great!
      and that black 240 looks haaaamazing. manny want!
      I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
        so after mad slacking im back on track!
        shits getting done son.
        -installed new fuel filter
        -starting to take all the measurements for the wiring on all my new electronic fun stuff.
        -took apart the n1oil pump cleaned it up and greased 'er up .
        -removed all that charcoal canister filter crap.
        -i also got a new starter but couldn't find the bolts for it , so i gotta grab some B4 i can start complete reassembly of the car
        = LAME.
        BUT i got all my ish for the breaks :

SS lines (4), slotted rotors(4), Hawk pads(8) , RBF 600(2 bottles) and the all important calliper paint

BEFORE:

AFTER:

i like ,, i like alots./
        Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Good.

The paintjob on OEM brakes always look 10 times better when one takes the time to mask the NISSAN logo or sands it to raw aluminum.

Any disassembly pix?

Comment

oh almost for got i had a build thread ,=/
            so updates then? k awesome!

So today i found this waiting for me ...

What is it?

Oh snap its my new Painless Performance Remote Master Disconnect Kit (brought to you by Summit Racing ) !!! sweet !! (=^_^=)

did some "work"

I installed my new nismo thermostat , and painted up the housing , nice and slick .

Also painted my turbo elbow.

Well since i had the paint out i thought i might as well give the area where my seats used to be a nice coat make it look a bit better.

Oh so i originally put my car way cause the starter went , so i was looking for a new starter and no one on the boards had one at the time . So i decided to get a rebuild and when i took the stater into the stater shop they said they had a brand new one i could buy for 15 more then a rebuild, didnt even think about that one . So yeah u can get brand new starters for RB's here. One problem though as i was measuring everything out at home i noticed one thing that was different.. the tread pitch for mounting, FML.
            I thought about it and decided to grind the crap out of these threads and just slide the bolt through the starter and have'em screw directly into the bell housing , worked out perfectly :

Also had the grind down the sides a bit to give the bolt head some area to spin. (and i did smooth it out more then shown)

and i wasn't thinking at first and did some of the dremeling on my strut tower

results;WINN]!

(PS. my engine bay has been transformed into a shelf.)
            Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

theres so much tape on yo engine yo wtfomgzorzkthnxbai
              I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

small up date.
                heres my air sucking bits;

3" intercooler ( im gonna black out the white stencil) , A'pexi power intake , Plazmaman intake plenum , and that silver tube is goign to replace the floppy rubber mess that channels air form the maf to the turbine.

and i also painted my intake manifold "
                BEfore.

After,

* i did touch up some of the missed spots.

that is all.

Comment

Looking good man, are you using your stock TB with that setup?
                  Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Originally posted by Supraclean View Post
                    Looking good man, are you using your stock TB with that setup?
                    for now yes, when i do my head build ill be going q45 as well as a z32 maf. that will be this coming fall.

Comment

Cool, let us know how the plazaman goes.

Comment

yummy plazmaman, what finish did you get on that plenum? im thinking the polished aluminum would look too flashy on my car, i might get the blacked out one

Comment

Originally posted by m_melen View Post
                          yummy plazmaman, what finish did you get on that plenum? im thinking the polished aluminum would look too flashy on my car, i might get the blacked out one
                          its a "raw" finish , yeah i have the same feeling about eh polished look it would just stand out to much in my bay ( especially with the colour im gonna paint my cam covers) im gonna keep it the way it is and might through some kind of decal on it, i dunno,

Comment

so whats your color scheme gonna be? i've got anodized electric blue block, cam covers, timing belt covers. coil cover will be black with my car's name written in the anodized blue. black engine bay, little anodized red bolts from napa to replace every bolt in the engine bay.

Comment

where do you find these plazmaman intakes?

Comment

they sell entire kits for your car, intercoolers, piping, plenum, throttles, etc

Comment

Working...
                                X