Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nelsonmxmarc 1993 GTSt Type-M Build / Tips-tricks for HCR32 (Skyleezy!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohh the irony

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

you could also get a used GTR hood, pretty much the same weight as CF, and perfect fitment

also, reflective tape on IC piping, wrap on exhaust components
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• LOL I remembered that, i've been awaiting your comment.. lol But no, they asked that i put one on for the next track day.. gay.. But i'd want some pink thing sticking out of my front end anyways...

Ya, that's my other option, gonna scope it out.

Did you get this tape? I'm not 100% sure what to look for. Summit doesn't seem to carry anything in terms "reflective" heat wrap.
      Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
      www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
      Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
      Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

• Buy it here -

Some use the gold on firewall.
        RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

• you should get all your racing supplies from PerryAuto, they can get anything, and have most of it in stock
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nelsonmxmarc View Post
            stuff about buying stuff
            Duuuude GTR hood. probably half the price and lighter than the carbon hoods

Comment

• Bump.. Because I'm on here for once!

Nothing new to report. Car is back into storage.

Survived a whole summer and 20,000km's since rebuild. Still has perfect compression and runs like the day it came out! Glad to say it's been a fun summer and hopefully, if things go accordingly, I won't sell her in the spring.. Otherwise i have a few other projects in mind..

Comment

• marc, for the sake of me being able to cruise with you in the spring, please do not sell!
                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• yes, don't sell it, and come with me to at least 1 time attack event (so i can show you who's BAWS)
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by frankiman View Post
                    yes, don't sell it, and come with me to at least 1 time attack event (so i can show you who's BAWS)
                    I HATE having to embarrass people haha

It's up in the airrrr calm down everyone.. I thought you were selling your car Frank??? Yea i see your posts on fb!

Ryan, just for that.. i may keep it..

Comment

• Wow.. 3 years sure has gone by quick..

I did in fact sell the car late last fall. It was a heart break, but had become a liability and it surely did not receive the attention it deserved.

The guy who bought it ran into trouble within the first few weeks of ownership. From what I understand from his explanation, it seems the turbo had gone, but I still can't get my head around how/why seeing as it had virtually no km's since the rebuild.
                      Hopefully it's being restored and will be used for its purpose come summer 2014.

Anyways, just wanted to stop in and say hi! It's been a while, and i hope all the members I've not kept in touch with via FB are still doing well!

Comment

• Hey Marc, good to hear you're doing well. Sucks to hear you sold your HCR32 -_-
                        Regards,
                        Ken.

Bayside Blue '89 HCR32 RB22 "MORE POWA"
                        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/49160-kens-1989-babyzilla.html
                        Blue '14 Mazda CX-5 - GF's Grocery Getter
                        White '10 Mazda 3 - Daily Driver

Comment

• The turbo was actually blown by a free nut... It has been replaced by a hks GT-RS at the same insane psi of 22.
                          The car has posted a 2:03 around Mont-Tremblant this summer, and it was really enjoyable around Mécaglisse.
                          Nissan (Automobile Make), Nissan Skyline (Automobile Model), Mont-Tremblant (City/Town/Village)

Comment

• I haven't been on here in AGES, but I'm very glad to see the turbo was replaced and that the car was able to get some track time! I heard it was for sale again last spring/summer - interested to see where it is now...

Comment

• Just dropping by for a quick jaunt down memory lane
                              Hope folks are still finding this build thread interesting..

I've taken a hiatus from car related hobbies but am planning to get back into things come summer 19. Maybe a new GTR in the garage..

Comment

Working...
                              X