No announcement yet.

love_boost's budget build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well progress has gone very very slow, being busy with work farming and school= lots of sleepless nights. it all ended in a big disapointment.

i got the turbo and everything bolted on...

after lots and lots of grinding a went to put the compressor housing on and it dosent quiet fit all the way... so i wont lie i was pretty mad but now im going to run a Rb25 turbo with external wastegate while i wait for my top mount manifold to come

front mount on

Comment

well plans have changed, i got my hands on a RB26

i have a power fc d jetro for it just need to wait for clutch, tomei MLS headgasket, tomei timing belt, water pump, and oil pump. different front mount and needs one turbo (one is shot ) pics hopefully tommorow. if anyone can hook me up with a decently price exhuast and intake manifold gaskets for the 26 that would be awesome!.

pics to follow tommorow, already have the head off and oil cooler im guessing?

Comment

u shud still put the holset on the rb26

or sell it to me
        RB25 Powered RWD GT-R

Owner for Turtle Garage Hicas Delete Systems

Comment

just make a trip out to 4xtoys. sure hes got something for ya
          sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
          ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

Lookin' sexay!!

Comment

sorry no pic's weather has been shitty and didnt feel like driving 30 mins out to the shop.
              i have two holsets now, i have a h1c that will go on the RB20 and into the 240 maybe in summer.
              i also have a mint HX35 that i will put on the rb26, but i have to find a manifold first, i only found ones that are in excess of 1000. but if anyone knows any cheaper ones you should let me know.

Comment

id think about selling the H1 if you really want it lol

Comment

Originally posted by love_boost View Post
                  id think about selling the H1 if you really want it lol
                  is that the one in the pic? i wud be interested for the right price
                  RB25 Powered RWD GT-R

Owner for Turtle Garage Hicas Delete Systems

Comment

Originally posted by love_boost View Post
                    sorry no pic's weather has been shitty and didnt feel like driving 30 mins out to the shop.
                    i have two holsets now, i have a h1c that will go on the RB20 and into the 240 maybe in summer.
                    i also have a mint HX35 that i will put on the rb26, but i have to find a manifold first, i only found ones that are in excess of 1000. but if anyone knows any cheaper ones you should let me know.
                    ssautochrome and greddy/trust make t4 manifolds for rb26, ss is $350 or so, im not sure about the trust one but its around the same price.
                    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Working...
                    X