No announcement yet.

RB20 project S14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, wish I had more money and time I'd try a newer turbo.

Comment

Time for another small update. Installed a new seat into the car. Sonic Motors GS seat which is a Bride knock off.

Then I picked up the Mojo Performance LS2 truck coil mount kit and harness. Just had to pin it for the RB20 and it fired right up. My HP levels feel like they did before the coils started to go south so a great upgrade for me. Dwell is set to 3.5-4.0 for the moment , The seat really makes the car come alive when your not sliding out of it going around corners. Can't wait to get on the track and test out the seat/wheel combo some time later this year before I go to the SR20VET.

Comment

Now for the rice section of my build. I had the stock head lights converted to HID with oem hid projectors. Cost a good amount but his work speaks for itself.

Can't wait to blind the people who once blinded me with there bad hid setups. I too now have the power lol. It's Bi-xenon projector.

Comment

I still need to get the aim right but I was just too busy spending time with the girl and friends and just relaxing. Went to see the body shop to get $$$ on how much to fix the crappy body work from a accident that happened to the car way before I got it. He told me $2600 lol. I'm shooting for June or July to drop it off to get it fixed and all the dings and dents taken out of the car and getting it repainted the same factory black. I'm also going to add Kouki side skirts and maybe rear valences if I can get over how much they cost for so small of an item. Also going to add the M3 CLS spoiler onto the car. I saw a S14 with it once and it looked great.

Well that's the plan we will see if I can save the money to do that and buy another daily driver and assemble my VE+T and install it with the 350z 6spd lol.

Comment

Working...
          X