No announcement yet.

Marc's Sedan Daily Drift Building Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What front lip is that? Modified accord one?
    Built R32 GTR, BW S362, 682awhp @ 28psi

Comment

Haha nick. I'm surprised u can't tell... It's a r32 gtr oem front lip lol.

I just had to customize it a bit to make it fit on my gts bumper. But I'm pretty sure the accord doesn't have any open slots in the corners though. I wanted the gtr one specifically so I can put fog lights in it. And obviously good looking lip that's gets me closer to the ground
      89 r32 sedan

Comment

So I havnt been on here in a few months but finally last little but I have been getting some progress. I have tons of pics and stuff I'll post too. Just been busy working and then working on the car. So I'll post in a little bit when I get more done.
        89 r32 sedan

Comment

Car will be posted up for sale in the next month. If anyone has been fallowing my build and is somewhat Interested this will give you a chance to get first dibs before I posted it up.

Pm me for more details.
          89 r32 sedan

Comment

Why you selling it if you don't mind me asking?
            If you need a clutch safety switch or daytime running lights to pass inspection, pm me and I can tell you how to do it for free

1991 Skyline GTS-t 4 Door

Comment

well id like to move out and grow up a bit since life aint such a peach sometimes. and then see how things go with my girl if its gets to marriage and stuff like that. it has NOTHING to do with the car really. i mean i did turn it somewhat into a race car which means daily driving isnt a great idea such cops have been massive dicks this year to everyone else in town. so i can only track the car and id need to buy truck and trailer and well thats kinda going in the wrong direction for what my life plans are. and if whoever wants to daily my car they can, it can still get insured, theirs no VI. but u could put a quieter exhaust to help and i have all the interior for whoever would like it back to stock inside. but i just dont have the time for this right now and both my cars arnt working and well im tired of old cars so ill be buying a newer car in the new few weeks im already looking so the skyline will be a down payment.

i dont want to sell it though, its my dream car. but reality steps ahead of dreams unfortunatly.
              89 r32 sedan

Comment

To anyone interested, I picked this up off Marc not long ago. Will probably start a new thread pretty quick here!

Comment

• This car is now mine. Anyone have a set of bc plates I can get for car shows?

Comment

• Originally posted by Knuckshaft View Post
                    This car is now mine. Anyone have a set of bc plates I can get for car shows?
                    should start a new page so people can follow.
                    Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Working...
                    X