• Show
Clear All

• 1990 gtst sedan
    220,xxx km on it
    made 308whp and 322ftlb on dynomotive dyno
    intake exhaust ace neo(self tuned)
    china knock off gt35 at 16.8psi
    1990 gtr .... in need of axle and some tlc
    1990 gtst 4 door, slammed, 2 toned, and fun.

Comment

• Please show us the the dyno sheet. That's really nice torque!

Originally posted by Underoath. View Post
      1990 gtst sedan
      220,xxx km on it
      made 308whp and 322ftlb on dynomotive dyno
      intake exhaust ace neo(self tuned)
      china knock off gt35 at 16.8psi
      sigpic

Comment

• I really should do a built thread for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• What boost controller? That's what the torque curve should look like....falls off a bit to much at the end but really nice hit.

Jon.
          Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluerb240 View Post
            pretty laggy lol
            This timing curve needs work, if the torque curve is like this because you were knock limited then you need to address that. The boost comes in nicely and stays steady but the torque hit is really soft and the boost target gets hit really soft too. Do you track your car on road courses or Gymkana? Torque comes in nicely for that but kinda lame for the street. It's still rising all the way to the top so you don't have any restrictions holding you back but there is room for much more midrange torque.

Jon.
            Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by nick-nismo View Post

rb25 - holset he341 - 550cc injectors
              freddy intake mani - LS2 truck coilpacks
              z32 MAF - 23psi - chevron 94 and water / meth.
              I still laugh when I think about that day you spanked that R35 with 2 extra dudes in your car and all of your stuff in the trunk. Good times.....

Jon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
                What boost controller? That's what the torque curve should look like....falls off a bit to much at the end but really nice hit.

Jon.
                It's an old turbo smart manual. Had a custom 16psi internal wastegate diaphragm made by manufacturer of turbo. It still needs some
                Tuning. The first show hp and afr. Only a little hiccup in the self tuning. My goal was 400 before but ill take the 308 for now tell it blows up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I still laugh when I think about that day you spanked that R35 with 2 extra dudes in your car and all of your stuff in the trunk. Good times.....

Jon.
                  haha that was pretty awesome! cant wait for next years sky meet

heres the vid if anyone wants a chuckle. car makes a nice 450whp, (385 on rgs heartbreaker )
                  Built R32 GTR, BW S362, 682awhp @ 28psi

Comment

• Originally posted by nick-nismo View Post
                    haha that was pretty awesome! cant wait for next years sky meet

heres the vid if anyone wants a chuckle. car makes a nice 450whp, (385 on rgs heartbreaker )
                    The guy in the r35 was like 'u dont have any chance to beat my gtr'. hahaha nice ride.

Comment

• anyone know what sup with my tune? its missing midrange power and we can't figure out why.
                      set up is
                      rb25det
                      gt35r
                      1000cc injector
                      340 fuel pump
                      stock cams

Comment

This timing curve needs work, if the torque curve is like this because you were knock limited then you need to address that. The boost comes in nicely and stays steady but the torque hit is really soft and the boost target gets hit really soft too. Do you track your car on road courses or Gymkana? Torque comes in nicely for that but kinda lame for the street. It's still rising all the way to the top so you don't have any restrictions holding you back but there is room for much more midrange torque.

Jon.
                        Sorry for the super late reply. The turbo is just big and old, coupled with big 270 cams. When I started this project drag racing and roll racing. I did try road racing on a small track with it and had a little fun but the big turbo was no fun. I have add a meth kit since that dyno improved the tq a little.

Comment

• Engine is an RB20DET overhauled in early 2014 with all OEM gaskets.

ACL race connecting rod & main bearings
                          OEM RB26DETT intake plenum
                          OEM Q45 throttle body
                          JDM Sport front mount intercooler
                          K&N filter
                          HKS SSQV blow off valve
                          HKS GT2540 turbocharger
                          HKS turbo outlet pipe
                          M2 Performance downpipe
                          “Unknown brand” exhaust
                          OEM RB26DETT coil packs
                          Epman 320lph fuel pump
                          Deatschwerks 750cc fuel injectors
                          AEM EMS Series 1
                          AEM 3.5 bar MAP sensor
                          HKS EVC 4 electronic boost controller

on a dynocom dyno car made 314whp @ 7050rpm with 240 ft-lbs @ 6750rpm at 20psi
                          Last edited by Plentytwenty32; 12-22-2015, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X