Needs me a Rad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs me a Rad...

Looking for a new/new-to-me Rad. Oem fittment preffered. Along the lines of a Koyo copper or similar. Let me know what you got!

Thanks
    1998 Stagea AutechVersion 260RS
    1991 GTi-R "Angry White Ghost" - FOR SALE

X2 - It doesnt have to be oem thickness, as Im changing fan setups
    Koyo Aluminum would be ideal. Something local would be great too

Bump for Wingnut & Bump for me

Comment

i have one koyo left!
      Skyline hipster owl

Comment

I sell Koyo rads,here are some prices:

Just to verify, these are the part numbers for the rads I quoted, they are different:

These are all Koyo rads from Koyo Japan.
        Type S (2 layer copper) 32mm (1.25") #PA020214 : 34,650 JPY
        Type R: (3 layer copper) 49mm (1.92") #KA020214: 69,000 JPY
        Type Z: (All aluminum) 53mm (2.086") #KL020214R: 69,000 JPY

For comparison, the stock rad is 25mm (0.98").

Shipping is cheap, around 6,000 JPY for 5 day air.
        I can give both of you guys a discount off of the above prices as well, please PM for more details.
        RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
        http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
        1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Hey Anthony and Peter,

I have some Koyo's in stock. I can ship it out Monday with the bushing kit.

Price is $420 shipped and taxed in for Anothony and $440 shipped and taxed in for Peter! And Peter I can hold yours till the oil cooler is in a join ship them. PM me for the rate on that.

Please remember these are FULL aluminum and 3" thick.

Let me now if your interested guys
          2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
          1969 Cooper S. Restored
          1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

I need to see some pics of the thick Koyo mounted on Kurt's car before I jump the gun... I HIGHLY doubt I'll have the room to use the FAL fans. I'm going to see it I can rotate the PS lines....
            1998 Stagea AutechVersion 260RS
            1991 GTi-R "Angry White Ghost" - FOR SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Wingnut View Post
              I need to see some pics of the thick Koyo mounted on Kurt's car before I jump the gun... I HIGHLY doubt I'll have the room to use the FAL fans. I'm going to see it I can rotate the PS lines....
              similar situation, will check it out shortly

Braden, the unit your offering called "Type Z: (All aluminum) "

Comment

Originally posted by PH_Motorsports View Post
                similar situation, will check it out shortly

Braden, the unit your offering called "Type Z: (All aluminum) "
                yes the unit we are offering is the type z

i have some pics but they are in my car, and my car is blown up in sw calgary, i am going to get it towed tonight and i will let you know.
                Skyline hipster owl

Comment

the aluminum type Z and copper type R are both the same price. Why would the aluminum be better? Is it because the aluminum is lighter but the copper cools better?
                  No build thread.
                  1991 nissan
                  El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
                    the aluminum type Z and copper type R are both the same price. Why would the aluminum be better? Is it because the aluminum is lighter but the copper cools better?
                    Looking to buy an aluminum radiator? DeWitt’s lifetime warranty can ensure that your Direct Fit™ aluminum radiator will be the last radiator you need to purchase! Upgrade your current OEM radiator with a DeWitts Direct Fit™ high-performance aluminum radiator.

Comment

Good read. I still don't see why the copper is the same price as the aluminum, not that it really matters, I just can't see why they don't drop the price of the copper one or raise the price of the aluminum. There must be more information...
                      No build thread.
                      1991 nissan
                      El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
                        Good read. I still don't see why the copper is the same price as the aluminum, not that it really matters, I just can't see why they don't drop the price of the copper one or raise the price of the aluminum. There must be more information...
                        well my guess is material cost. at a scrap yard copper rads are worth more then aluminum rads.

Comment

Braden / Kurt

Ive been looking at Koyo jpn offical site, and they only list making 1.2" & 2" thick Aluminum rads both type r & z .... Your offering a 3" thick?

Comment

Hey guys,

Sorry about no response. I was gone over the weekend.

Rad is 2.25"" thick, its full aluminum. Part number is R020214.

thanks,
                            2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
                            1969 Cooper S. Restored
                            1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Just to verify, these are the part numbers for the rads I quoted, they are different:

These are all Koyo rads from Koyo Japan.
                              Type S (2 layer copper) 32mm (1.25") #PA020214 : 34,650 JPY
                              Type R: (3 layer copper) 49mm (1.92") #KA020214: 69,000 JPY
                              Type Z: (All aluminum) 53mm (2.086") #KL020214R: 69,000 JPY

For comparison, the stock rad is 25mm (0.98").

Shipping is cheap, around 6,000 JPY for 5 day air.
                              RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                              http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                              1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Working...
                              X