• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ztune in Burnaby..

or my buddys shop in Richmond..
    Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Knapton View Post
      so if there gone, where would you guys reccomend going in the lower mainland?
      depends.... what do you need done?

TROL

Comment

I happened to see Steve on the road today in the shop SUV-still had TSS decals and phone number on it and everything.
        03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post
          Ztune in Burnaby..

or my buddys shop in Richmond..

Thanks for the recommendation Ben! We're more than happy to help out anyone with RB troubles! Winter's a little quite...I miss the days of 9 gunmetal Skylines in the shop in the same day (plus a few non-gunmetal ones)! We've had to resort to putting SRs into TR7s!

We have a couple troubled TSS cars coming in to get driveability/build/tune issues sorted out. We've got certified techs and certified provincial inspectors in house. Andrew/Jurie/Sean all know Skylines inside-out! If you mention you're a former TSS customer and are having trouble with your build not running right, I'll make sure we give you a great deal on getting it sorted out!

It's one thing to pay for a new project, but it always sucks to have to pay to fix something that should already be done, so let me know if we can help out!
          FINAL CLEARANCE! EVERYTHING MUST GO NOW!

The Best Brands. The Best Builds. The Best Service. The Best Prices.
          - 1.888.ZED.TUNE

Comment

Well They were sued. Lost and now the BC gov. is after them for not ever having a licence to resell cars. Not to mention changing a speedo on a car with the milage beeing off by 94 000km.
            You can't fix stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddm View Post
              Well They were sued. Lost and now the BC gov. is after them for not ever having a licence to resell cars. Not to mention changing a speedo on a car with the milage beeing off by 94 000km.

hmmm thats interesting.. i didnt hear this.. whats your source..

Comment

Rocky Mountain Imports is always available for parts, we're not going anywhere!

Just call us at 250-886-4900 or email us at info@rockymountainimports.com
                1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

really? shameless plug is shameless.

TROL

Comment

LoL ^^

Comment

We had someone call today mentioning that TSS was closed down and in regards to that, wondering if we carried Skyline parts. Just letting everyone know...

Comment

Before they went under they sent out an email to everyone in their database with a rather massive list of used parts. it said "name your price" "or make an offer" or something like that
                        Im wondering where all these parts went. They could be put to good use!
                        Originally posted by Oakville
                        that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

Originally posted by doublejceballos View Post
                          Before they went under they sent out an email to everyone in their database with a rather massive list of used parts. it said "name your price" "or make an offer" or something like that
                          Im wondering where all these parts went. They could be put to good use!
                          If anyone talks to Steve, can you please ask them to call Rocky Mountain? Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post
                            hmmm thats interesting.. i didnt hear this.. whats your source..
                            My source. Well lets see take a read of the build post called "the Green Monster" I have very indepth knowledge to the court case that has went on with this build.
                            You can't fix stupid.

Comment

Well, to put in my two cents with TSS debate.. I went there not too long ago and chilled with Ian and Chad for a bit and they're really nice guys. The service was pretty good and everything. I bought tires off them for diiiiirt cheap but thats all the service I've ever had.

Regarding where to go to get work done, I would say go to Ztune or if you really want to go see Ian just rip out to ForcedFed in abbotsford. Im sure Marco will invite you in with open arms. I've seen work from ForcedFed in my friend's FD and its really well done.
                              Same with Ztune! Depends what you want really. But I do know that ForcedFed doesn't carry a lot of parts, where Ztune can order massssssesss of parts. so yeah
                              White 1990 Nissan Skyline HCR32.
                              "Skyline" Is a lifestyle.

Comment

Chad was very good. In my opinion he kinda got the short end of the stick.
                                You can't fix stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X