No announcement yet.

What happened to TSS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

owner bought it from icbc and had it "rebuilt", as far as he knows it is rebuilt engine/body and stock.
    1990 GTS-4 soon to have rb25det
    239hp@14 psi stock turbo
    Drift or die tryin...8)

WTB *AWD* RB25DE BLOCK ONLY PM

Comment

The word "Ztune" should not be used with "TSS" in the same sentence other than

"TSS" following "Ztune fixed what... _________ fuckked up"

Comment

Does anyone know if all the parts and cars and everything that was there is being sold or auctioned off? I read an earlier post that there was a mass email sent out for the sale of parts to the highest bidders. Of course we were not on that email distribution list.
        It's better to burn out then to fade away

Comment

They sent out that list of parts before the word was out that they were going under.
          As far as TSS car's go there was only a few.
          A built Yellow GTR which I think Steve driving around.

an escargot and a couple kei cars.

Rest of the GTR's I saw were customers.

Not sure what is happening with the rest of the stuff.
          Originally posted by Oakville
          that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

^ and theres an automatic gts-t from TSS sat at oz-design for 3months. It was just parked there and no one is claiming it.
            Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by doublejceballos View Post

an escargot and a couple kei cars.
              s-cargo

TROL

Comment

Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gojira1 View Post
                  It is about time TSS is shut down. We sued them due to not completing a project we paid them up front to finish over 2 years and also for the theft of our odometer. As far as I'm concerned they should be in jail for fraud right now. Little do they know but we are not through with them yet.
                  What the **** is wrong with you.....sueing someone for your own dumbass mistake.

People are ******.
                  Cars suck

Comment

Originally posted by Joe View Post
                    What the **** is wrong with you.....sueing someone for your own dumbass mistake.

People are ******.
                    I dont think I follow.

Comment

I don't follow either. Should we just let someone get away with stealing parts off our car and not supplying the parts and work paid for and costing us thousands??? At least we had the guts to take them down rather than sit back and let the same thing happen to more innocent people. By the sounds of it it looks like a lot of people got screwed somehow by them.

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                        The word "Ztune" should not be used with "TSS" in the same sentence other than

"TSS" following "Ztune fixed what... _________ fuckked up"
                        couldn't agree with you more. Both Mikes @ z-tune are great. and service is top notch. THE SKYLINE SHOP was just a big name loll

Comment

People are ******.
                          What the **** is wrong with you.....getting all worked up due to your own iliteracy/illogical views.

People are ******.

Comment

Where are we in the USA?

Lets sue people when they **** us around. Its your own damn fault you paid in full up front. Thats the stupidiest thing you could do.
                            Cars suck

Comment

Where are we in the USA?

Lets sue people when they **** us around. Its your own damn fault you paid in full up front. Thats the stupidiest thing you could do.
                              How did they not "**** (them) around" when you pay up from for a build and taken two years and fail to finish from a shop with "reputation" (back then, but we all know that's a lie ). Yes paying up front isn't necessarily wise but if they couldn't finish, they should have refunded money? I'm sure he tried to resolve this w/o legal measures via courts but I'm sure TSS decided they deserved the money for what they couldn't/didn't do.

Comment

Thanks M13. Yes of course we tried to resolve this without legal issues first but they just weren't doing anything and the car was just sitting there. We eventually had a tow truck show up one day unannounced and got it towed out of there when we became very suspicious of them. Not only did we lose the money we paid them up front but a lot more parts that were on the car that they "misplaced." One of the reasons that we paid up front was because they said originally that they would have the whole project completed in two months ready for the SEMA show in Las Vegas which was of course just another lie.

Comment

Working...
                                X