No announcement yet.

-Stories- People acting like n00bs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so the kid in the civic i seen showin off was just here and bought a sub amp and wiring off me, he called his own car rice lol.
    Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

• My rear tires were bald so i went to my go to guys to change to a set with a little bit more meat on them. Some random dude from the next shop wonders in and talke how his friend has my car but in a way better shape than mine. He goes on about how his friends has about 500 RWHP on his GTR and how sad it is for him to see a "skyline that has the same motor as the altima" and how "they at least should have made my car RWD so it can be used for drifting just like a 240".

I told him it was RWD, and the engine is an inline 6 with a turbo not a FWD 4 cylinder non turbo. Which was not hard to prove as the car was jack uped and getting its tires changed. But he kept on insisting that wen he drove his friends R32 GTR it was a beast. I would have believed him if his last words werent "holly ****, its right hand drive?".
      (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
      1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
      2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

• hahahahahahahaha. what gets me is how people try to ********. they think they know all about these cars and how their friend has one
        sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
        ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

• Everybody has a buddy that owns a Skyline, they are more common than Civics.

On a lighter note. I finaly had somebody ask if I could make a 1000hp with my engine like the show on TV said. Told him anything is possible with enough time and money but my RB20 might require to much of both to make that kind of power.

Comment

• Wow, usually when I'm driving mine, people are very respectful and I mostly just get thumbs up and compliments from people. However, today I did meet a noob while playing ball. He asked me about my car, and said 'is it the RB32 engine' , at first I was a bit confused, but then I just said ' no it's the RB20'. He seemed quite disappointed and said, ' Oh that one, it only makes 220hp' ... guess he never heard of tuning cars?

Comment

• Get this, this happened the morning of the HNITC car show in Kamloops.

2weeks earlier a guy that I know from years ago is sitting at the intersection in front of the A&W that the Kamloops boys meet at on Saturdays. He has a 1969 Dodge Dart GT that is a really nice car with a 340 that will rev to 7000 and has a 150 shot of NO2 on it. I'm sure he sees us hanging out in the parking lot and proceeds to purge his NO2 system (acting cool) at the light.

The morning of the show I see him pulling into a Chevron on the way downtown and figure, hey here's my chance to retort. So as I drive by I downshift into 2nd, sidestep the clutch and proceed to smoke the rear tires past Chevron and a full half a block down the street (never exeeding the speed limit ofcourse).

About 45 min. later he confronts me in the lineup to get into the show and in front of about 100 people proceeds to challange me to a $10k race at Ashcroft with his other "street car" aka his Duster which I know runs low 10's. He was a total spaz the whole time rambling on about how he knows I have been talking sh1t about him and how he'll kick my sorry a$$ and a bunch of other psycho crap that made me just tell him to give it up and walk away before a whole bunch of people know how much of a wacko he is.

I just couldn't believe that he got that bent out of shape that his self perceived street superiority was under threat from a "ricer". I must have really struck a nerve because he hasn't talked to me in 10 years because he doesn't like me for some reason. Truth be told that my car would bury him on the street, at the track he would take me with his Duster (the Dart wouldn't last 2 sec.).

Jon.
              Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

• well, other than all of the above statements, which most of i have encountered over the past couple years... yesterday i got my first real n00bs which was very very fun... i have had my car parked hard in my garage for the past 1.5 yrs... didnt have the time or money to afford putting it on the road, but now i do so heres my lil story...

i was driving home from work and as i went past a parking lot i got honked at... so i drove down the road a lil ways, and turned around entering the parking lot from a spot they cant see... i then parked a few spots over with my car hidden from there veiw... so i go into the coffee shop grab myself some brew and go back outside sit down with some girls i know and chit chat... while i was sitting there the HARD PARKERS honked at other cars(only nicer cars too)... so i yell at them " STFU HARD PARKERS "(they were honking a lot)... they yell back at me " what did you say "... so i walk over to the cars, a eclipse, an integra, and a 4dr cavalier... i ask them " so do you guys drive as hard as you park ?" one guy said "whats hard parking, i heard you yell that" so i tell him " hard parking is what you guys are doing, sitting in a parking lot acting all hard ".... they had nothing to say... im then like " you guys wanna race for pinks?" the guy in the eclipse said " what do you drive?", so i told him " i drive a 03 dodge neon" he said "hell ya lets race"... i then said " i dont race my neon i drive it... if you want to race me, i will use my GTR" at this point they all shut up and looked at one another... so i waited a few seconds, and said " well are we gonna race or what?" still no return comment.... then i said " how about we race for $1000" i pull out a 1000$ in 20's(i had the money on me earlier in the day when i picked up my car from the shop getting some wiring done and i didnt know how much to bring so i brought my whole parts/work money).... there eyes went big for a second, but still no reply... the last thing i said to them was " yup just what i thought you guys park harder than you drive, cya later loosers "

so i left went back to the girls who heard everything and were loling harder than the kids parked...

later i drove by them again(like 2 hours later and they were still there) they honked at me, but this time i knew they were gonna so i slowed down, rolled my window down and yelled " PARK HARD "

they flipped me the bird... lol

im sure i will have more stories in the next month or so... lots of stupid un-educated troggs live here
                How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
                \'03 Dodge SX2.0
                \'90 GTR32

Comment

• way to give skylines a good name....
                  WHEN MY TURBO'S GET SPOOLED, YOUR GONNA GET SCHOOLED
                  (OO)______(OO)
                  Originally posted by Snow
                  Japanese boys remind me of my Skyline

Comment

• lol I don't see it as being a big deal, he wasn't using his skyline to do something against the law. He just gave a few annoying people a hard time.
                    Originally posted by Z-Tuned
                    Next question is: should I stroke it??
                    Originally posted by Wingnut
                    Yes, but leave the engine alone.

Comment

• lol....I wonder how many/which of these stories are made up. There are a lot of bullshytters out there...everyone knows a few. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadao View Post
                        well, other than all of the above statements, which most of i have encountered over the past couple years... yesterday i got my first real n00bs which was very very fun... i have had my car parked hard in my garage for the past 1.5 yrs... didnt have the time or money to afford putting it on the road, but now i do so heres my lil story...

i was driving home from work and as i went past a parking lot i got honked at... so i drove down the road a lil ways, and turned around entering the parking lot from a spot they cant see... i then parked a few spots over with my car hidden from there veiw... so i go into the coffee shop grab myself some brew and go back outside sit down with some girls i know and chit chat... while i was sitting there the HARD PARKERS honked at other cars(only nicer cars too)... so i yell at them " STFU HARD PARKERS "(they were honking a lot)... they yell back at me " what did you say "... so i walk over to the cars, a eclipse, an integra, and a 4dr cavalier... i ask them " so do you guys drive as hard as you park ?" one guy said "whats hard parking, i heard you yell that" so i tell him " hard parking is what you guys are doing, sitting in a parking lot acting all hard ".... they had nothing to say... im then like " you guys wanna race for pinks?" the guy in the eclipse said " what do you drive?", so i told him " i drive a 03 dodge neon" he said "hell ya lets race"... i then said " i dont race my neon i drive it... if you want to race me, i will use my GTR" at this point they all shut up and looked at one another... so i waited a few seconds, and said " well are we gonna race or what?" still no return comment.... then i said " how about we race for $1000" i pull out a 1000$ in 20's(i had the money on me earlier in the day when i picked up my car from the shop getting some wiring done and i didnt know how much to bring so i brought my whole parts/work money).... there eyes went big for a second, but still no reply... the last thing i said to them was " yup just what i thought you guys park harder than you drive, cya later loosers "

so i left went back to the girls who heard everything and were loling harder than the kids parked...

later i drove by them again(like 2 hours later and they were still there) they honked at me, but this time i knew they were gonna so i slowed down, rolled my window down and yelled " PARK HARD "

they flipped me the bird... lol

im sure i will have more stories in the next month or so... lots of stupid un-educated troggs live here

PARK HARD!! HAHA too funny
                        Originally posted by Snow
                        They should build an island in the shape of a race track, and then build the track under it. And air condition that b!tch.
                        Originally posted by DreadedFist
                        If it's not metal its POOP.

Comment

• I got the "my friend has a skyline" last night too.

Went to Stratotech lapping day (which was a BLAST, first time tracking my car), wife had the munchies afterwards so we went into Dairy Queen at the Fort.

After walking in, some kid pops in the door, asks if thats my skyline, and says "Do you want to race an Evo?"

Queue blank look.

"I just raced like 5 of them.... at the race track." There were a lot of evos X's there last night, at least 2 were in my lapping group. I told him my car was done for the night, so he gave up.

Then some chunky teenager/under 20 kid in line behind us sez "My buddy has a skyline! Its got the underglow!"

I guess that's what we get for wanting fast food.
                          '91 GTS-t 4dr IMPUL R32-R

Comment

• Not Skyline related, but a friend of a friend on FB posted this: "got [my] car back today, fast as [****]! hit 140 in about 7 seconds."

I really wanted to contest him on that, seeing as his Mustang is a 94' with a 215bhp(back in 94', anyway..) 4.6 modular V8. I'd be surprised if it even went to 100km/h in 7, let alone 140..

This is why I hate Mustang drivers.

I had to vent somewhere.
                            03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• maybe he has some 4.10 gears :P
                              Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

• This one is a must read, ill try to shorten this as much as possible
                                guy knocks on door with 2 friends. Asks if my car is for sale (its not listed yet but I want to sell) I say yes
                                yada yada ask him is price range says 7ish. I say I can let it go for sevenish
                                His friend asks does it have a blow off valve
                                this is when I knew they were noobs
                                So i ask how old the kid interested is. He says 16.
                                im like you dont even have your lincense man
                                "yeah well im getting it in January man"
                                yada yada. says im so lucky, its his dream car, shows me his phone background as it was a picture of some white skyline he saw in surry (could be snows), tells me to add him on facebook
                                Then proceeds to ask me to sit in it, look in it yada yada
                                I politely tell him its parked for the night and maybe if he was actualy interested in buying then i would.
                                he then begs me for a ride
                                c'mon, c'mon its my dream, please man please
                                So i say alllllright
                                hes like are you serious? OMG are you serious? Im like relax ill brb
                                i come back out and he asks if he can hug me, ahah i say no
                                I warn him that my car smells like rotton meat as raw hamburger was left in there over night (its a fricken disaster, i want to vomit right now)
                                the kids said something like i dont care, thats the smell of awesomeness
                                ill never forget it
                                lol so we leave, turn the corner onto a bigger street, punch it through first and second past a semi, get the tires loose, my car is straight piped mind you, it back fires and hes like
                                omg omg omg omg I have butterflies omg, im gunna throw up
                                yo your my best friend seriously thank you
                                omg omg i cant believe this
                                proceeds to call his friend, then asks me to rip past them again and "do that thing again with the blow off valve and the back fire, please, please omg omg"
                                haha so i come up slowly in third and let off the gas so they can hear the BOV
                                then he says turn here, i do, he calls his sister, and has me stop in front of her house, makes her come out to see him in a skyline
                                shes like wtf and i was like your brother knocked on my door and asked for a ride, lol
                                she was like what? thats aweomse, thank you
                                I take the kid back
                                he asks again to hug me
                                wants my number
                                asks if im going to leave him hanging
                                " your my best friend dude, yo can we hang? dude we can go out and get hamburgers ar mcdonalds or chill" ??? haha
                                During I our convorsation he was like how often do you see these, i was replied that they are all over abbotsford, and that I had two
                                he was like oh my god are you serious, you are the luckiest man alive wtf are you doing sitting at home you should be out tonight showing this off
                                i was like dude i was out today showing of my gtr to two friends who also have skylines an r33 and and r32
                                he then proceeded to ask if he could come to car meets with me and meet my friends and see their cars. lol

THE KID WAS NUTS BASICALLY

longness FTL i know sorry
                                Originally posted by Oakville
                                that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

Working...
                                X